GDT: @ George Mason.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the half and we are ahead by 5 pts. I am listening on the radio and it appears to me that the refs are trying hard to keep GM alive. We are doing well, against them. I doubt we are playing at the tempo GM likes to play at. Williams has done well today, Okoro is superb.

They have to come out aggressive and get that double digit lead back.

Keep feeding Okoro and hopefully the officials will call some fouls.

1 minute ago, NYBilliken said:

Okoro's best half of the season so far? Playing great D and avoiding cheap fouls. 9 points, 900 rebounds.

Prob his best first half of the season. He seems to struggle more in the first than second half of games 

2 minutes ago, NYBilliken said:

Okoro's best half of the season so far? Playing great D and avoiding cheap fouls. 9 points, 900 rebounds.

Okoro has been coming into his own in the conference season. And tonight he’s proving he can keep it up against the best big men in the conference

Just now, NoCoBillsFan said:

Am I the only one that would like to see Traore come in when Okoro needs the rest in the second half? Linssen was getting torched

Tough call. As long as we have a lead, probably need linssen so he can get his old form back. 

1 minute ago, SLU_Nick said:

Linssen is way better than Traore.  Traore is there if both our bigs are in foul trouble. 

It’s not really just that, traore can give you minutes where he’s just extra physical on oduro. 

SLU_Nick likes this