GDT: A-10 revenge tour stop 1 - Explorers

A10Ref

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lando Griffin said:

This team just needs to get as many games as they can to get some Rhythm back you can tell this lay off and choppy come back has hurt them.

Yep I was wrong to think it wouldn't be such a drastic difference. Still lot of season left. Sports rarely go the way you want them to. On the next. Get rolling around tourny time.

I agree wholeheartedly with Skip.  After two games back, it is obvious this team ain’t the team we saw in December.  Fuok the rankings.  Fuok an A10 title.  Fuok an undefeated season.  And maybe even fuok March Madness.  The only thing this team can do is start all over.  Forget LSU.  Forget NCState.  Forget an at-large bid.  We have to take the rest of this season as November and December.  Just prep for whatever truncated A10 tournament is coming.  Get an AQ bid from that or it’s all bust.  We got severely screwed last year and this and that’s why it’s hell being a Billiken fan.  72 is correct, this program is cursed.

La Salle needs five or six guys to score 10+ to win and we gave them that.  Two points from French.  An off night from Perkins, Goodwin and Collins.  Ford’s current rotations make no sense.  The play design, if there is one, makes no sense.  Not setting up plays for a sharpshooter makes no sense. 

The Bonnies are in shape and in first place. Saturday could be one of the most ugly games of the year.  Can’t wait.

2 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Yep I was wrong to think it wouldn't be such a drastic difference. Still lot of season left. Sports rarely go the way you want them to. On the next. Get rolling around tourny time.

They’ve got at least 8 games left and I’d imagine another 2-3 rescheduled.  They have a chance to pile up some wins and let that non-con help them.  

3 minutes ago, David King said:

Sorry for Mistakenly posting this sad news so many times. The website is also broken.

I call BS on this post it works for everyone else.

6 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

Okay so we got David King... Who else? Want all the people who think the world has fallen, everyone should be fired, etc. to like this. I will take some tabs for us to collect research and implement when we turn this around.

Noone should be fired. We should just stop playing like crap and hopefully be forthcoming about what's happening with the team.

Travis Ford is absolutely 101% the right coach for this team.

CBFan and cgeldmacher like this

4 minutes ago, Lando Griffin said:

They’ve got at least 8 games left and I’d imagine another 2-3 rescheduled.  They have a chance to pile up some wins and let that non-con help them.  

The non conference wins have been looking not so good for a while. We are still a way better team than this but our resume is not appealing