GDT: A-10 revenge tour stop 1 - Explorers

A10Ref

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay coach your decisions suck again tonight, French needs to sit he cannot hit free throws and they will foul him.

Note to seniors stay another year for 2 more semesters of a great education.

BigMouthBilliken likes this

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

Or we could right the ship. 

A loss to lasalle and Dayton unfortunately does not cancel out, nor does it look like we are correcting the ship for the bonnies . 

Just now, Soderball said:

I have to wonder if the team is still having symptoms; fatigue etc... It can linger for months after a COVID diagnosis and recovery. I'm sure the athletic dept is not going to be that frank about it.

This is horrid.

Anyone who has watched this team last year and this year until the Covid break and doesn't feel like it has affected them pretty drastically is clueless. 

We're a step slow closing, our lateral movement is obviously slow, we can't shoot from distance. JGood has 5 boards and 0 offensive rebounds. 

Do you honestly think we just aren't going as hard as we possibly can? What have you ever seen from this team to make you think that's a possibility? 

I don't like it more than anyone else. But this is clearly not the same team energy wise. And after the longest layoff in D1 how can we really be surprised. 

2 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

On the good side, Thatch is having his second straight game. Jimerson looks a lot better this half. Bell has finally come back alive this year.

The pessimist in me says it's scary that Thatch, Jimerson, and Bell all came alive tonight and we are getting beat handily by La Salle

Just now, slufanskip said:

Anyone who has watched this team last year and this year until the Covid break and doesn't feel like it has affected them pretty drastically is clueless. 

We're a step slow closing, our lateral movement is obviously slow, we can't shoot from distance. JGood has 5 boards and 0 offensive rebounds. 

Do you honestly think we just aren't going as hard as we possibly can? What have you ever seen from this team to make you think that's a possibility? 

I don't like it more than anyone else. But this is clearly not the same team energy wise. And after the longest layoff in D1 how can we really be surprised. 

Agreed. But our play has been sloppy.