GDT: A-10 revenge tour stop 1 - Explorers

A10Ref

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

I’m going to chalk up all these Ls to Covid too, because why not, but Covid aside, don’t we have enough bodies that we should pressing more than just during desperation time? Like if you’re losing in the second half to La Salle maybe you should ramp it up a bit?

You want to press when almost everyone seems a step slow? 

4 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

The non conference wins have been looking not so good for a while. We are still a way better team than this but our resume is not appealing 

Yeah but the whole NCAA is a bit of a muddled mess as usual around that bubble.  If they stack up some wins these two losses could be treated like losing a key player was in a normal time.

5 minutes ago, slu72 said:

2 games in 42 days. You’re rolling at 100mph come to a dead stop takes awhile to get back to 100mph. Shame we got hit so hard by the plague. 

Agreed. But doesn’t matter, still have to win. 

I am disappointed in the teams play but the season is not over for me and it is not even close.

Even in bad seasons of Billiken basketball I miss watching them on the many months we have to wait for the season to start again in November.

On to the next game get better win some games win the A-10 tournament and we go dancing.

It is not over, go bills

Guys lets not forget just how bad Lsalle is.  The win against richmond they had, was after richmonds pause.  Their win against dayton came around the time Dayton also lost to Fordham.  

Just now, CBFan said:

I am disappointed in the teams play but the season is not over for me and it is not even close.

Even in bad seasons of Billiken basketball I miss watching them on the many months we have to wait for the season to start again in November.

On to the next game get better win some games win the A-10 tournament and we go dancing.

It is not over, go bills

Yeah but the gotdammmned death star just blew up Alderan for christ's sake

CBFan likes this

1 minute ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I’m starting to think that expecting this team to play well coming off a month-long COVID pause where 75% of the roster tested positive may have been wishful thinking. 

The problem is, its not an option.  They have to play well or the regular season it toast.   Worst part is, its not like they entered a brutal strech of conf play.  

2 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Yeah but the gotdammmned death star just blew up Alderan for christ's sake

I needed a laugh good post Rich thank you

1 minute ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Win A10 tourney or bust

We agree good post

If we won out in the regular season, we might have enough to get in. It's hard to look at this team right now and think that's possible, though. Bonaventure is a tall task this weekend.