SLU Women Stop Activities Due to Covid

• HoosierPal changed the title to SLU Women Stop Activities Due to Covid

I would bet at some point someone in the basketball program will test positive. How they isolate and contain the virus is what counts. Having a deep roster may become extremely important. School is out in about 2 weeks. Players will have a type of a bubble. Even if you stay safe life will not be easy for these players. What can players do for 2 months?

On 11/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, willie said:

I would bet at some point someone in the basketball program will test positive. How they isolate and contain the virus is what counts. Having a deep roster may become extremely important. School is out in about 2 weeks. Players will have a type of a bubble. Even if you stay safe life will not be easy for these players. What can players do for 2 months?

Ah, Win basketball games.

1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

-I hope Stu asked AD May is the person associated with the women's team sick? showing symptoms? and we get that update very soon

That is all private information, unless the affected party gives permission to publish this information.

16 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

That is all private information, unless the affected party gives permission to publish this information.

-I'm not asking for their name, just if they are sick or sick to what extent. I'm not up on HIPPA.