Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

Well, Graves is the lead-in for the Dance Cam. Either this isn’t as serious of a suspension as we fear, or it may be slu’s biggest logistical screw-up.

How'd  he look?

Guys that can dance can play basletball!!

If cameramen basically clear to play till next transgression and if the other 3 get 2 game suspension and are also clear as long as they don't screw up again then we are back to rosy outlook for sure. Love the gallon humor on here tonight

I'm thinking the title ix process is ongoing for these 3 players and none will be allowed to play until it is finished. If it goes poorly, they may never play, if it goes well it will be time served for however long it goes.

2 minutes ago, kshoe said:

I'm thinking the title ix process is ongoing for these 3 players and none will be allowed to play until it is finished. If it goes poorly, they may never play, if it goes well it will be time served for however long it goes.

Good read I guess. 

2 hours ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

Well, Graves is the lead-in for the Dance Cam. Either this isn’t as serious of a suspension as we fear, or it may be slu’s biggest logistical screw-up.

Chris Mays athletic department could screw up a one car parade...

Just now, Quality Is Job 1 said:

If you read further, you'll see the poster was talking about Henriquez, not Hines, and he retracted the statement (AD was not there).

I saw that - it came after I posted.  I still think a walk on could be one of the four - not saying it is so but possible.

Just now, cheeseman said:

I saw that - it came after I posted.  I still think a walk on could be one of the four - not saying it is so but possible.

It's not possible. Everyone knows who the 4th rumored name was and he played tonight.

As far as walk ons are concerned Psimitris was suited and sitting on the bench, and there was another suited white guy sitting on the bench which with Welmer which I assume is Jack Raboin, also which I assume is a walk on. So, the  walk ons were present suited and sitting on the bench. I thought there was a player in civilian clothing on the bench as well but I do not know  who he was. I did not count the number of heads on the bench so I do not know how many players were there.

Bishop and Henriquez, who could have played did not play. Anthony played, so so, and so did Hines for about 20 minutes or so.