Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Not good.  I’m guessing we won’t see those three the rest of the year.

Agree, hope the voyeur 4th man gets off easier. Silence about this whole thing has us lulled into feeling it might be not so bad. Looks like it might not break that way. Bummer bummer bummer

30 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Just stop, you don’t know sh!t. 

6 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Agreed.  Although it kills our depth, we can still salvage the year with the players available. 

Wild move from the guy jumping to conclusions himself lol. Heard from a fellow poster with #sources, that there may be a 2 game suspension for the players noted. Not sure if tonight counts, but would tend to doubt it. Allows the guys to suit up in NYC which would make sense to me. Player 4 also appears to be in the clear. Please return to DEFCON 2. 

4 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Wild move from the guy jumping to conclusions himself lol. Heard from a fellow poster with #sources, that there may be a 2 game suspension for the players noted. Not sure if tonight counts, but would tend to doubt it. Allows the guys to suit up in NYC which would make sense to me. Player 4 also appears to be in the clear. Please return to DEFCON 2. 

Not really, I’m assuming we have to play without these three.  We can still be competitive. It will be tough without our MVP (bishop). 

1 minute ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Wouldn’t read that it’s a long term issue. This is in line with what i was expecting 

I’m reading that it’s a long term issue, which is in line with what I was expecting.  

Sucks that we won’t be getting Bishop’s triple doubles for a while.