Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, prebilliken said:

He is in New York though. Would he really travel just to practice? 

He's on the team, getting paid (via scholarship) to do what his employer (coach) tells him to, when he tells him and where he tells him.  Only school takes precedence, and all of that is taken care of via scheduled study hall.

50 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

He's on the team, getting paid (via scholarship) to do what his employer (coach) tells him to, when he tells him and where he tells him.  Only school takes precedence, and all of that is taken care of via scheduled study hall.

Did the redshirt players travel to every game last year? 

1 hour ago, prebilliken said:

He is in New York though. Would he really travel just to practice? 

Hey I'm 100% hoping he's there to play, but if I was "suspended" and my coach came to me saying "Hey come up to New York City and practice with the team to get us ready for these games" I would for sure go because it's a freaking trip to New York. But hoping it's more than that. The instagram post comes at an interesting time for sure.

Guys upon further review, the team was practicing at a place called Terminal 23, a Jumpman/Jordan/Nike facility. I'm surprised I missed that too, but an Instagram post revealed more. So perhaps our geochasing sleuths were right with their initial reaction. 

E9CF8AB6-C312-4545-ADFF-C1518B14AB83.png

2 hours ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

Guys upon further review, the team was practicing at a place called Terminal 23, a Jumpman/Jordan/Nike facility. I'm surprised I missed that too, but an Instagram post revealed more. So perhaps our geochasing sleuths were right with their initial reaction. 

Regardless of whether or not AH is playing, it is pretty cool that the boys got to workout at such a cool facility. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

Interesting to see Welmer is already in practice uniform (in background)

12 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

i need one of you to do some serious digging on this topic today. I want firm answers before lunch.

Unless all the SLU players check-in under aliases, just call the Nomad hotel and ask for _______, right? If we really need to ascertain the whereabouts of _________. 

Also, semi-blue text that. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

Unless all the SLU players check-in under aliases, just call the Nomad hotel and ask for _______, right? If we really need to ascertain the whereabouts of _________. 

Love the thought.... lets keep this brain storm rolling.... what else?

2 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

Love the thought.... lets keep this brain storm rolling.... what else?

Trying to channel my inner Larry David on this, but is anyone currently in NYC? Stake out the hotel? Pose as Billiken booster Art Vandelay. See who gets on the bus.

1 hour ago, NextYearBill said:

i need one of you to do some serious digging on this topic today. I want firm answers before lunch.

Ideally, this is the job of your beat writer. 

Stu has been fine this year, but he should be able to get some actual answers. 

53 minutes ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

I am not sure the hotel will reveal who is checked in to somebody on the phone.  If you go in person and give them a good reason they may be willing to take a message.  Since 9/11 things have changed dramatically.

1 minute ago, cheeseman said:

I am not sure the hotel will reveal who is checked in to somebody on the phone.  If you go in person and give them a good reason they may be willing to take a message.  Since 9/11 things have changed dramatically.

The Hangover - "Thanks Alot Bin Laden" Thanks%20a%20lot%20gif Thanks a lot bin,retard,Doug,hangover,numbers,phil,blackjack,masturbating,Alan,tard,Chow,laden,thanks,alot,mr,ruh,airplane,counting,was,ratard,he GIF