GDT: SLU @ Butler

34 minutes ago, milwaukeebill said:

I’m fine with him fighting for coaches and players.

Yelling at people who have spent their time and money to travel and support this team is bad form.

I’m far from a Chris May fan, but I’d be curious about what caused the reaction from him. Did the fan take a shot at the players? Who or what was May defending? Was he defending the players?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

I’m far from a Chris May fan, but I’d be curious about what caused the reaction from him. Did the fan take a shot at the players? Who or what was May defending? Was he defending the players?

All I️ heard was the fan say “figure out the investigation chris” as we were all walking out of the doors of Hinkle. May was probably 15 feet away.

May turned around and got in the persons face. They exchanged some words and everyone left. 

6 hours ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

The 3 Wins over Butler in the same season  occurred in 2013 under then Interim Coach Jim Crews.

Bay, you know as well as I do what was said in the huddles of those games, Evans: "Sit down, Jim, we got this covered."

5 hours ago, milwaukeebill said:

All I️ heard was the fan say “figure out the investigation chris” as we were all walking out of the doors of Hinkle. May was probably 15 feet away.

May turned around and got in the persons face. They exchanged some words and everyone left. 

That was wrong.

Chris May has no influence on the investigation.

Nor should he.

14 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Chris May yelling at a Billikens fan is unacceptable. He’s paid a lot of money to properly represent the University. I don’t care if he’s 1000 steps removed from the Title 9 process. It’s not appropriate. 

This is the right attitude. He deserves to be fired. 

NextYearBill likes this

6 hours ago, David King said:

He needs more than Welmer.

If he gets the Dirk N. Clone version of Welmer - the version which manifested in the first round A10 conference game agains Duquense (the last game in which Welmer played with the exception of the GW 1-3-1 fiasco) the difference in Goodwin’s effectiveness will be remarkable.

On 12/2/2017 at 9:53 PM, HoosierPal said:

Well dinner at St. Elmo was excellent. Dry aged NY Sirlon after a shrimp cocktail. Topped off by Creme brûlée. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Good call by HoosierTroll.