Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

3 hours ago, kshoe said:

In addition to the recruiting info, TheOne has been all over S2 and how Goodwin would react to the suspension (i.e. he wasn't going anywhere).

Prepare for abuse TheOne if he bolts. Really many knowledgeable people have seemed to shy away here after unneeded negativity. We need people in the know. S2 has been amazing how little inside info we have here. To be fair seems to be the case in general. Trump should be in town cherry picking the powers that be for keeping such a lid on the whole thing. Even Rosenbloom tight lipped.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

Plus there will be times next year when everyone in the floor except J-Good is about 6-8...talk about a matchup nightmare for other A10 teams

as much as I want to get SUPER F-ING excited about next year..... i know we are one white girl away from S3.... so i wait and see 

28 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I am not sure about the impact of S2 upon recruiting. IF we manage to beat Duquesne and St. Bona and go into the 4th seed at the tournaments and do well in it. AND if we manage to surprise the hell out of everyone and be invited to one of the at large slots in NCAA or be invited to the NIT, the net effect of S2 over recruiting may be very short lived. Fast forward to next season for which we have a good team in the wings. If we do well next season, S2 will probably carry very little weight afterwards. The kids want to  play for a winning team and a winning coach, give them that and S2's effect will diminish quickly.

-while I applaud your optimism, the only way we get an at-large is if the NCAA declares about 110 teams in front of us ineligible, at-large teams don't lose at home to the likes of Detroit or Western Michigan and next season I expect we don't (gosh, where have I heard this before?)

1 minute ago, Cowboy said:

-while I applaud your optimism, the only way we get an at-large is if the NCAA declares about 110 teams in front of us ineligible, at-large teams don't lose at home to the likes of Detroit or Western Michigan and next season I expect we don't (gosh, where have I heard this before?)

You are most certainly correct here, but maybe, just maybe, we may make one of the smaller tournaments. Anyways Cowboy, I can dream too.

1 hour ago, LindellWest said:

Bills dance if and only if they win the A10 tourney, not likely, but would be amazing to see.

looking forward to seeing "backs against the wall" and "lose and go home" Hasahn French

LindellWest likes this

From Oregon States websitevlast fall, previewing his visit:

3* SG Aguir Agau (Los Angeles, CA)

247Sports three-star shooting guard Aguir Agau is rated the nation's No. 263 prospect and the No. 60 player at his position.

The 6-foot-6, 190-pound prospect, out of Cathedral High School (Los Angeles, California), also holds offers from New Orleans, Tulane and Washington State.

7 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

If we want to ensure that Guy Phillips strokes out, we could also try to get his teammate, Aguek Arop. Dude also looks like a legitimate D1 prospect. 

Youre assuming Guy gives two shiites about his billiken gig, Guessing he cares more about his appendix........

14 hours ago, almaman said:

Prepare for abuse TheOne if he bolts. Really many knowledgeable people have seemed to shy away here after unneeded negativity. We need people in the know. S2 has been amazing how little inside info we have here. To be fair seems to be the case in general. Trump should be in town cherry picking the powers that be for keeping such a lid on the whole thing. Even Rosenbloom tight lipped.

Referring to JG? He will not bolt.

billikens747 likes this