Drew is Transferring

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't whine dude. Some of us spent prom night playing Dungeons and Dragons.....

Lol. I had to change the tire on my friends car cuz the ccp boys didn't know how. #champ

Lol. I had to change the tire on my friends car cuz the ccp boys didn't know how. #champ

This CCP gentleman knows how. Then again, not many other guys in my class drove a 1986 brown Astro to school...from the City.

This CCP gentleman knows how. Then again, not many other guys in my class drove a 1986 brown Astro to school...from the City.

Lol. I assure you they did not. These same boys advised me to put power steering fluid in a '67 mustang that didn't have the luxury option of power steering.

Lol. I assure you they did not. These same boys advised me to put power steering fluid in a '67 mustang that didn't have the luxury option of power steering.

I'm not saying I'm surprised.

That was fiction. The Billikens of old were non-fiction and we couldn't get up and over that hill. Got it?

Now we up in the big leagues gettin' our toin at bat ... Took a whole lot a tryin' just to get up that heal.... Oh we're movin' on up .. to Roy land

Now we up in the big leagues gettin' our toin at bat ... Took a whole lot a tryin' just to get up that heal.... Oh we're movin' on up .. to Roy land

wpj, you got this wrong. when larry72 uses the tired "little engine" thing, that is code for billikenroytime. surely he told you that.

Let's all beat up on Roy until we get some more news to dissect. I keep hitting refresh hoping for those 2 bombshell commits.

It just dawned on me that Crews may hate the name Jared ever since that Fogle guy walked all over the Bloomington IU campus losing weight and then made a ton of money after he said he did it eating at Subway. This happened when Crews was an asst for Knight.

ex_jared_fogle_pants.jpgjared.png

McBroom is looking to be the best scorer we have in the backcourt next year and if he isn't happy with the state of the team that could spell trouble.

You are right. He probably will be impacted next year while shooting.

"Where is Drew? I really need him sitting on the bench to hit this shot."

"Man, coach sure gave him a raw deal. I am going to miss this shot."

It just dawned on me that Crews may hate the name Jared ever since that Fogle guy walked all over the Bloomington IU campus losing weight and then made a ton of money after he said he did it eating at Subway. This happened when Crews was an asst for Knight.

ex_jared_fogle_pants.jpgjared.png

No connection to Valpo. Your argument is invalid.

Jared is a fraud. I mean yeah he really did lose the weight, but the legend of him walking to Subway everyday is bogus. He lived in an apartment literally right above the Subway restaurant. Probably the only reason his chose to eat Subway in the first place is because it was so convenient not because he wanted to lose weight.

Jared is a fraud. I mean yeah he really did lose the weight, but the legend of him walking to Subway everyday is bogus. He lived in an apartment literally right above the Subway restaurant. Probably the only reason his chose to eat Subway in the first place is because it was so convenient not because he wanted to lose weight.

I agree that Jared is a fraud. I have eaten a subway steak and cheese sandwich each day for the last 5 years and havent lost a pound!

I was reading old articles about Majerus last night and I came across this quote in an SI article that I thought was relevant to the conversation. Majerus may not have pulled all of their scholarships but it certainly highlights the low number of players that made it through his program to be seniors.

But then, consider this: Of the 80 recruits Majerus signed with the Utes, only 33 survived to play as seniors. Nearly 59% of them transferred or otherwise left early, most unable or unwilling to meet Majerus's exacting standards or endure his mercurial, sometimes crude, even cruel behavior. And some who stayed considered bolting too.

SI article

Broy, loved the little engine that could('nt) story, WP. I believe he'd like us to go back to those days where an upset of a slick Rick team is the high light of the season. One stars beating a team of Mickey D's All Stars.

This is not true at all. Mike is in the 6'5-6'6 range. He hasn't been 6'3 since 8th grade-frosh year. He can play the 1-3 in college. He's a much better player than Drew so that could be a reason Drew was shown the door.

thanks. bad enough we have to wait on 2 recruits but losing those 2 inches off one we had was buggin' me.

McBroom is looking to be the best scorer we have in the backcourt next year and if he isn't happy with the state of the team that could spell trouble.

-are McCall and Jett considered backcourt players? are they injured beyond repair? leaving? giving up basketball? I seem to be missing something here