Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well played, Westy. If Tennessee Tech is now involved, your theory looks increasingly solid.

That's really surprising to me. SLU and Miami were after this guy hard just a couple weeks ago. Home visits, the whole song and dance. You can't tell me he'd rather go to TTU than Miami, by the way, even if we're backing off.

Wherever he lands, I think he'll be a nice player.

Dont get your hopes up for Jesperson.

Oh, that's right. You declared him off the board to Northern Iowa yesterday. Good intel there.

p.s. it could happen, of course, but you clearly jumped the gun on that one.

hopefully this doesnt mean jack ...

Peanut ‏@RandyO_25

Coach Brain Kloman is such a great guy!! @TTU_StevePayne

tenn tech coach

tennesse tech has a 97% acceptance rate for regallah ass students. their basketball team was 12-17 last year. their football team was 3-8. there's a 50/50 chance that Brain Kloman may or may not me a great guy.

these are facts.

"brain kloman" reminds me of this borderline retard that played baseball for this powerhouse team we played against in high school. his name was klopek and everyone on his own team screamed "kotex" whenever he got up to the plate. they put him in in the last inning of a blowout we were winning and i knocked him down with back to back curveballs for strikes. then i kind of felt like an assh0le so i just absolutely piped the third one, right down the middle. son of a ***** closed his eyes and gotdamn RIPPED IT for a double.

all those feel good videos where they turn the ball over to the kid with parkinson's disease so he can score are bull****. when it comes to something as precise as baseball, and the kid gotdamn laces one, you get pissed off. that fuoking guy. retard my ass.

this scares me, since tenn just lost their pg.

Is Randy actually going to visit a BCS program this time or just talk about them being interested? No reason to be scared. We're fine with him, but possibly better without him.

RO's recruiting process is getting frustrating. Let's hope we land a transfer and move on.

I agree. We've brought him in for a visit, we've visited him out in Cali. If he wants to come here, great, but aside from the fact that he'd have 2 more years of eligibility than the transfers, I see Randy as an equal level recruit at best to any of the transfer targets. Let's get the 4th recruit signed up and move on to 2014.

I guess we'll have clarity in two weeks, once the signing period has expired.

I would hope we would not wait if we have a good transfer who wants to come - RO apparently is not sold on us and rather that get left holding the bag lets move on and fill the schollie.

I know this is incomplete info and they may be referring to Lancona ...

but 101.1 just said that some reporter, don't know his name ( I can't remember ) had a story on a SLU signing that would help next year. It was an after the break type tease

I know this is incomplete info and they may be referring to Lancona ...

but 101.1 just said that some reporter, don't know his name ( I can't remember ) had a story on a SLU signing that would help next year. It was an after the break type tease

There's an article on 101's web site from last night about Lancona. I'd guess that is it.

DeAndre Kane just committed to Pitt.

Yacoubou to SLU?

It does take one of the big hitters for him out of the equation. It seems to me that Randy O, considering that he got an offer from Crews and could have signed once the spring period started, might have overplayed his hand in trying to get bigger schools to commit to him. At this point, it seems like any of the 3 transfers could decide very quickly and leave Randy O without SLU as an option. Now Randy O is taking a chance on Tennessee and making a visit there. By the time he takes that visit, he may have to hope that they offer right away, because he may not have any other options left.

My preference right now is for the IU transfer. Is there anyone around that could provide some input on Indiana basketball players? The more obscure the better.

Seriously this time. If I was JC I'd be pretty damn close to telling RO to sign or we are moving on. Imo he seems to be stringing us and Miami along hoping for a better offer. We seem to be his back up plan. If he comes and things get tough or he doesn't get the playing time he wants, or someone yells at him too much ... will he always be keeping his eyes open for a better oportunity?

Seriously this time. If I was JC I'd be pretty damn close to telling RO to sign or we are moving on. Imo he seems to be stringing us and Miami along hoping for a better offer. We seem to be his back up plan. If he comes and things get tough or he doesn't get the playing time he wants, or someone yells at him too much ... will he always be keeping his eyes open for a better oportunity?

The Keith Carter Theory?