Billikens.com Primer

RUBillsFan

or Oregon cheerleaders? (It is friday)

gotdamn DONE, iggy. my apologies and thanks for your vigilance. i'd appreciate it if other diehard cheer-mavens would step up to the plate here and assuage this thread's bonerless state. come on! give all your basketball friends boners!

Posted Image

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. Actually, I was an idiot falling into the trap he intentionally set. All people like that want to do is get you worked up. In the end, he won. He got a rise out of me and probably got a kick out of it. Why, who knows, some people just lead sad lives

Let's not forget the "Albert Pujols is really 64 years old and everybody knows it" threads

Aren't you wondering a little by now?

Even ESPN recently stated regarding his free agency that there are many teams with concerns about AP's real age.

Hrabosky in the early summer on the air said there were concerns about his real age when he was drafted.

If he was really 31, do you think the Carindals would have screwed around with this so long?

The only way out for him and The Cardinals is to sign him for 7-9 yrs, $ 200M to make the fans happy and then he can hit his 500th here, and help us for awhile... but the contract would be contingent upon him playing at least 120 games a yr so that when he falls to pieces before our eyes in 2-3 yrs he can bow out and / or we can bench him and Cardinals do not get burned.

I do not think he will wind up with The Cardinals.

Wasn't that a scheduled fight between billiphan/postcard and Skip? I think in the end billiphan/postcard pui$$ed out of it. What a surprise.

Posty also challenged Backhand to a fight at PJs tavern in Kirkwood.

He couldn't come up to Backhand at the game even though he had the row and seat number.

Posty also challenged Backhand to a fight at PJs tavern in Kirkwood.

He couldn't come up to Backhand at the game even though he had the row and seat number.

Yeah, wasn't postcard supposedly a season ticket holder? I'm guessing the reason he never stopped by is because he'd never actually been to a game. I'm really surprised that guy never came back to the board...

• 3 years later...

We gotta add Mexican ice cubes to this list.

Absolutely! :lol:

Rammer's "I'm busy here" smack-down of Bobo needs to be in there too.

ETA: I just read thru the entire thread and had a few laughs. We need to add Message Board Moron (MBM) as this thread apparently pre-dates its use.

Can we make new billikens.com shirts?

I'd suggest putting the design on one of those t shirt websites and people being able to order it and personalize as they wish. I haven't seen an old billikens.com shirt at a game in quite some time. I know mine was ruined several years ago.

I'd suggest putting the design on one of those t shirt websites and people being able to order it and personalize as they wish. I haven't seen an old billikens.com shirt at a game in quite some time. I know mine was ruined several years ago.

Because they were those 100% cotton shirts that shrunk up and looked horrible after one time worn. I still have mine somewhere I think.

Because they were those 100% cotton shirts that shrunk up and looked horrible after one time worn. I still have mine somewhere I think.

:( Sorry about that. I actually still have mine and it is not in HORRIBLE shape.

If anything, I was thinking of a Billikens.com polo. I remember with the first shirt, Nark suggested something in a similar vein. Steve ten years ago thought the T-Shirt would be fine. I would probably now prefer something a little different.

I still have mine and wear it around the house occasionally.