Billikens.com Primer

RUBillsFan

SheltieDave was supposed to play golf with me and Skip roughly 5-6 years ago, but didn't show up. I don't think we ever heard from him again.

He was around long after that. He is also a good guy. Didn't like Majerus at all and kind of just faded away. He was talking about moving somewhere north, so maybe he did. I got the impression he took disagreements a bit personal also. Like tseugnekillib, I'd love to see him posting again. He knew the game

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's your story and you're sticking to it, right????

If you saw us golf, you'd have snuck away also. He probably came late, saw us hit a couple off the tee and quietly just left. If we would of gotten our true handicaps of 62 each we should have won that tourney. We were robbed. I remember there were so many leaves on the course I could never find my ball. Of course the problem could have been that I kept looking for it in the fairway

He was around long after that. He is also a good guy. Didn't like Majerus at all and kind of just faded away. He was talking about moving somewhere north, so maybe he did. I got the impression he took disagreements a bit personal also. Like tseugnekillib, I'd love to see him posting again. He knew the game

What happened to 3star? He knew the game too.

Metz.

I don't know. If it IS him, he's had the user name in "storage" for awhile. I can't access "members" right now (performance mode?) but when I looked the other day that name goes back to 2009 I think. I've been a member less than a year but have picked up on his reputation from others' posts and was curious myself.

I don't know. If it IS him, he's had the user name in "storage" for awhile. I can't access "members" right now (performance mode?) but when I looked the other day that name goes back to 2009 I think. I've been a member less than a year but have picked up on his reputation from others' posts and was curious myself.

Yeah, I wanted to straighten out which was which, and the "original", I think, is from like 2007 and the "new" one is from 2009 or something. I was surprised as well. Needless to say, there are probably 100+ iterations of Metz usernames in our members list.

Somebody should provide a recap of Metz's history on the board. It would be a very long one. Perhaps somebody could summarize the numerous names, political comments and endorsements (Cain LOL!), plus the number of times he has been banned (how many?) which has resulted in his 5 post limit. And don't forget the times he has threatened Steve, failed attempts to be a Billiken reporter, etc., tirades on other website. He is a Billikens.com original and deserves his own chapter in the history of the Board.

who averages the most posts per day? Even though its irrelevant bc it includes ppl who simply pust +1.

Who are the moderators and who created this board and what year,

I feel like this season is going to draw a record number of users to billikens.com

Somebody should provide a recap of Metz's history on the board. It would be a very long one. Perhaps somebody could summarize the numerous names, political comments and endorsements (Cain LOL!), plus the number of times he has been banned (how many?) which has resulted in his 5 post limit. And don't forget the times he has threatened Steve, failed attempts to be a Billiken reporter, etc., tirades on other website. He is a Billikens.com original and deserves his own chapter in the history of the Board.

I've been wondering if he could be "D-TownAllStar" who's been trolling on Bernie's Bytes (stltoday.com) since before the Washington game. That guy has even gotten a rise out of readers who aren't Bills fans.

I've been wondering if he could be "D-TownAllStar" who's been trolling on Bernie's Bytes (stltoday.com) since before the Washington game. That guy has even gotten a rise out of readers who aren't Bills fans.

Let us not forget firebradsoderberg.com!

Maybe he finally met basketballcountry under the basket and had his PAYSTUBS taken from him.

wait, who was it that always gave ace ###### about being a homeless used car salesman selling fuoking aluminum cans to get into games??? hahahahaha, even though i took ace's side, that $hit was funny.

and... spiritofeaststl, w/ that ###### moron flexing picture, 5'7" of stacked ######. hahahahahaha.

8. The f-er from Minnesota - In Mike Seely's December 4, 2002 Riverfront Times article "Feed the Beast," AAU Gators' coach Mike Martin summed up his feelings about Brad Soderberg's decision to recruit Darren Clarke of Minneapolis over local sharpshooter Blake Ahearn thusly: "I don't think the guy from SLU [soderberg] knows his @ss from first base. How can that place not want one of those kids [on Ahearn's U-17 team]? Who the hell wants to watch some kid from Minnesota? Had they signed Blake Ahearn, they'd have sold 100 season tickets. I'm not gonna go down there and watch some f-er from Minnesota who's average."

He wanted a LOT of his players to get rides to SLU, they didn't.

The one that we wanted, Ryan Robertson, he personally, directly recommended go to KU, SLU offered him a ride.

So...

Hiding under the same rock where aj resides. It's funny how when things are going well, the trolls like footes and aj tend to crawl away. I recall last year after he watched the Richmond game on tv, aj went on a rant about how terrible Majerus and the team were. He did his usual act where he pretended to be a Billiken fan. I gave him such a beat down that I don't think we haven't seen him since. With three games on national tv over the weekend, I was really looking forward to his observations about the team. Unfortunately, no such luck. :lol:

aj_arete is alive and well, though he lives in Georgia. He's an economics professor. He's a friend of mine on Facebook. He genuinely roots for the Billikens (and also the Mizzou Tigers). Somehow his posts tended to ruffle the feathers of fans of both programs! It's not fair to consider him a troll.

Wasn't kevinfootes suspended or banned?

wait, who was it that always gave ace ###### about being a homeless used car salesman selling fuoking aluminum cans to get into games??? hahahahaha, even though i took ace's side, that $hit was funny.

and... spiritofeaststl, w/ that ###### moron flexing picture, 5'7" of stacked ######. hahahahahaha.

Jimbo, what is your story? Just curious. Your posts are hilarious.