Billikens.com Primer

RUBillsFan

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't forget about Willie's dad

Willie's dad aka "Airtime". He just schooled the university on the airwaves during the train fallout.

... how about when I posted on this board a suggested press release for the university on the train incident (given they had stuck their head in the sand over the incident hoping against hope it just went away while Airtime drilled them) and, sure enough, SLU went with my press release nearly verbatim.

3* Duke + 8 tonight @ OSU.

Smarter, bigger, more experienced players, deeper @ guard, superior coach, getting all those points, against Sullinger and Buford. Craft is overrated, cannot go to his left for chrissake. Their 3 point guy graduated.

To boot, OSU kids distracted, just got back from getting free tattoos this afternoon, had to sneak around.

Great call.

I've been posting on this board since Romar. While this brings back some memories (forgot all about darkside & thedetective) I have to agree with Skip. More inclined to have this thread shut down. New posters don't get a free pass to all Billikens.com secrets. I've been wasting 15 years on here to acquire this knowledge.

3* Duke + 8 tonight @ OSU.

Smarter, bigger, more experienced players, deeper @ guard, superior coach, getting all those points, against Sullinger and Buford. Craft is overrated, cannot go to his left for chrissake. Their 3 point guy graduated.

To boot, OSU kids distracted, just got back from getting free tattoos this afternoon, had to sneak around.

Haha, goodness, MB, you really should take some time off from Vegas.

Other inside terms and novelties:

"The Situation" - see train.

"Correction" - see Guy Phillips and Dwight Evans

"Chartered Flights"

TDell's dad's account allegedly being used by someone else

Death wishes to Stanley Burrell - see XU game at home 2008

"Smif" - see Jon Smith

"Broski" - see spiritofestl

Other inside terms and novelties:

"The Situation" - see train.

"Correction" - see Guy Phillips and Dwight Evans

"Chartered Flights"

TDell's dad's account allegedly being used by someone else

Death wishes to Stanley Burrell - see XU game at home 2008

"Smif" - see Jon Smith

"Broski" - see spiritofestl

Coaching up vs Recruiting Over

Kyle Cassity's Potential

NH hates foreigners loves St. Louisans

NH got a 35 on his ACT

Beat me to it! Once again, never take gambling advice from MB. :)

P.S. We will probably get called douches or some other insult for pointing this out.

it's bad game, teams have them

Duke still really good and smart

Yes, you are a ****** bag, accept it as reality

They were losing one sometime, so it's now

Name a school having Dukes record and academics, you can't

If Duke is bet every game, wins come alot

Hey, don't knock talking to your wife!

I'm not married yet, but Sunday evening I was hanging out with my future wife and didn't get home to watch the espn3-cast of the Bills v. Oklahoma until the late stages of the game. And I got no problem with that.

Talk to me after the honeymoon.

Coto's girlfriend's mother, I belive it was Redbird, was also a poster. She appears from time to time. And let's not forget Thompson's brother, the great defender, was here for awhile. And Tyler Griffey's dad as well. Thought for sure that meant TG was gonna be a Billiken. Alas, not to be.

Methdale, Political debates, debates about the merits of having political debates, people calling others "un-American" when they are losing a political debate, Billikenlaw and his "Coulda had Gregory" crusade, Roy's battles with Billikenlaw, Sweatervests, bashing the Athletic Department and lack of marketing, Matt Shaw, Lack of coverage in the PD, complaining about the student section, complaining about the old alumni

And as for AJ, I'm amused by some of the revisionist history regarding his role on the board. Check out this gem as yet another example of what he was all about - http://www.billikens...topic=7688&st=0

After a crappy night, this thread is another reminder why I enjoy this board and enjoy being a Billiken fan (although it is hard work!)

Coto's girlfriend's mother, I belive it was Redbird, was also a poster. She appears from time to time. And let's not forget Thompson's brother, the great defender, was here for awhile. And Tyler Griffey's dad as well. Thought for sure that meant TG was gonna be a Billiken. Alas, not to be.

Still referring to Redbirdfan as Cotto's Girlfriend's mother is a straight insult....