NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

According to Billiken Bob, Rhoden is visiting next weekend 

Would love to see a commit this weekend to complete the 2018 class.  And would have loved having him on campus with Gordon this weekend and his great attitude about SLU.......... 

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

Who are the two gentlemen with Gordon on the first picture; just curious. Brothers?

The short guy, always forget his name, is his high school friend.  He was a "student coach" under Blossom for a few years.  I believe the other is his brother Chris, I say believe bc its been a few years since ive seen him and he looks a little different in the pic. But Chris is about 6'5 so..

Also from what i've heard recently with all this mizzou stuff, as much as we have given his GF the MVP status, his grandma has also been in his ear about SLU this whole time. 

On 9/22/2017 at 5:40 PM, STL Hoops Insider said:

SLU, I don't think Mizzou offered and I think they need more wings, they will lose 3 wings in 2018 and were short on quality wings to begin with.

So Mizzou has not offered and needs more wings... SLU also has not offered and needs a wing (if you followed SLU recruiting you would see that SLU is targeting wings). So why do you think it is ok for Mizzou to not go after Reece, yet you want SLU to go after him?

35 minutes ago, ACE said:

So Mizzou has not offered and needs more wings... SLU also has not offered and needs a wing (if you followed SLU recruiting you would see that SLU is targeting wings). So why do you think it is ok for Mizzou to not go after Reece, yet you want SLU to go after him?

Neither team is pursuing Reece.  And i agree with that.  Heard he is favoring Old Dominion right now anyway

2 hours ago, wgstl said:

The short guy, always forget his name, is his high school friend.  He was a "student coach" under Blossom for a few years.  I believe the other is his brother Chris, I say believe bc its been a few years since ive seen him and he looks a little different in the pic. But Chris is about 6'5 so..

Thanks.   Pretty impressive that his friend can palm the ball!

On 9/24/2017 at 9:55 AM, RiseAndGrind said:

According to Billiken Bob, Rhoden is visiting next weekend 

I saw that Rhoden follows Ford on Twitter and Tate and Michael Wilson follow Rhoden. Plus Goodwin retweeted Rhoden's final five tweet. He's as good as ours.

Ok, not really, but I love making predictions based on Twitter activity.

For those who care about this sort of thing, Rhoden would give us the conference's highest rated player at 5 positions since Ford has been here: Henriquez was the highest rated SG in 2016, Goodwin was the highest rated PG in 2017, French was the highest rated PF in 2017, Gordon is the highest rated PF/C in 2018 and Rhoden is the highest rated SF in 2018.