NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Did I miss Mickey Pearson visiting? 

I don't think so. I have seen that SLU is scheduled, but haven't seen a date or confirmation that he visited, and we've seen that for Bradley (last weekend) so presumably he's coming sometime in October.

Ice Billiken likes this

2 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I don't think so. I have seen that SLU is scheduled, but haven't seen a date or confirmation that he visited, and we've seen that for Bradley (last weekend) so presumably he's coming sometime in October.

Thanks, @Pistol. I have this theory in my head that since the locker rooms are finished now we will see more official visits. 

Has fred taken his official yet???

30 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Thanks, @Pistol. I have this theory in my head that since the locker rooms are finished now we will see more official visits. 

Has fred taken his official yet???

Not to my knowledge. I'm not sure whether or not he'll take one like Gordon did. Now that the locker rooms are dope as hell, I wouldn't mind having him come back through and solidify his decision even more.

12 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Not sure whether we are still recruiting him, but here is a Tweet concerning Joe Reece:

Confirmed that Vashon (MO) 2018 PF Joe Reece has transferred to East St Louis. D1 post prospect @DavidMWilhelm @DavidSTLhss @Coachmcmurray

Seems a strange place to enroll when your father was worried about the academics at St Louis City public schools.

i told you all a few weeks ago he was going to eastside.   the whole academic thing is indeed a joke as eastside is about the worst academic situation one can be at.  

52 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

Gordon retweeted the locker room pics from SLU. I will take that as a positive given the current situation on campus plus coaching changes at WG. Reassurance never hurt anyone.

-what coaching changes at WG? i missed this

1 hour ago, TheChosenOne said:

Not sure whether we are still recruiting him, but here is a Tweet concerning Joe Reece:

Confirmed that Vashon (MO) 2018 PF Joe Reece has transferred to East St Louis. D1 post prospect @DavidMWilhelm @DavidSTLhss @Coachmcmurray

It seems our recruitment of him has been very minimal.

7 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Johnnie Parker is an assistant. As long as carteare signs in November it's nothing to worry about

Everyday that passes the chances of anything crazy happening diminish.  Players are running out of time to reopen the recruiting process, talk to different programs, send in transcripts, take official visits, etc..

19 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-not really a surprise about us not being in the mix or that his father is leading the charge

I thought this quote was interesting:

What type of interest has Ramey received since? “It was good, I actually got a lot,” his father, Terrell Ramey, told Scout. “I didn’t know how that was going to transpire for me from a lot of angles.”

Maybe there was a bit of a mis-quote there but it sure sounds like dad thinks he is being recruited and not his son...

1 minute ago, kshoe said:

What type of interest has Ramey received since? “It was good, I actually got a lot,” his father, Terrell Ramey, told Scout. “I didn’t know how that was going to transpire for me from a lot of angles.”

Maybe there was a bit of a mis-quote there but it sure sounds like dad thinks he is being recruited and not his son...

Or that pops thought that the feds were coming to knock on his door, or coaches thought the feds were coming to knock on his door.. 

4 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Really looked like a tool-ish deal from day 1 with this family.

18 minutes ago, kshoe said:

I had to read the article twice because that caught my eye as well. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just being the gatekeeper for his son. 

Even without Ramey, SLU class for 2018 is outstanding. Thatch and Gordon are going to dominate in the A10. Let's add Rhoden or another high level wing!

6 minutes ago, TFord and TRavs said:

We better go big this year with Gordon and Thatch and one more true Pg. RI is dominating recruiting for 2018

I root for other teams in the A-10 to do well on the recruiting trail.