NCAA Tournament 2024

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never gave any thought to Brad Underwood's looks but everyone on here seems to not like them. So I just googled him (I know who he is and what he looks like) and clicked on images. The funny thing is, the first four or so rows of pics, he's got his mouth open, he's mad, and he's yelling at players/refs/whomever.

And I know how we don't like coaches who yell at refs and players. Anyway, to me, he just looks like an insurance salesman or an old-school Chicago Bears linebacker.

I'd take him as a coach in a heartbeat.

16 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

I never gave any thought to Brad Underwood's looks but everyone on here seems to not like them. So I just googled him (I know who he is and what he looks like) and clicked on images. The funny thing is, the first four or so rows of pics, he's got his mouth open, he's mad, and he's yelling at players/refs/whomever.

And I know how we don't like coaches who yell at refs and players. Anyway, to me, he just looks like an insurance salesman or an old-school Chicago Bears linebacker.

Google must be wondering why people are searching for images of Brad Underwood. I just did and I have to say his wife appears to be quite attractive, so he’s got that going for him… which is nice.

2 hours ago, billikenbill said:

Google must be wondering why people are searching for images of Brad Underwood. I just did and I have to say his wife appears to be quite attractive, so he’s got that going for him… which is nice.

Carrie Underwood? Nice legs on Mrs. Underwood.

3 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Coaches who yell and win get a pass.  Coaches who yell and lose get trashed for yelling as if the yelling is why they're losing.

TheA_Bomb likes this

44 minutes ago, billiken class of 15 said:

UConn is the best team since...?

At least the 2006-07 Florida squad, right? 

Really impressive run. Especially when you look at how they dominated the tournament last year, see who they lost from that roster (Sanogo, Hawkins, Jackson, Calcaterra, and Alleyne), and watch how they are dominating the tournament again this season albeit going in as the favorite this spring.

1 hour ago, billiken class of 15 said:

UConn is the best team since...?

At least the 2006-07 Florida squad, right? 

Probably since the 90-91 UNLV team. It didn’t end well for them.  The UNLV team the year before was pretty damn good, too.

On 3/29/2024 at 9:38 PM, laker119 said:

SLU was officially leading a team that made the elite eight at halftime this year 

Update: Final Four. With the end of year Medley at point, the Bills would’ve had a Final Four team scalp!!

laker119 likes this

On 3/30/2024 at 6:58 PM, White Pelican said:

Hey Wiz, did your computer have anything to predict regarding the Illini vs UConn? My goodness.

The computer thought the Illini were lucky to beat Ia St.

Illni vs UConn?  The computer said ...No  Champagne

billikenbill likes this