Coaching Carousel 2024

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ACE said:

You’re the Alex Jones of the board and you got a nice like by your sidekick- who was still peddling the Ahearn fake news a couple days ago 😃. Sources and credibility don’t matter. Conspiracy theories run wild!

I'm the robin in this equation. Yikes.

6 hours ago, thetorch said:

I'm the robin in this equation. Yikes.

I put that fool on ignore. I'm missing nothing.

I keep DOC off ignore because dude kinda makes me laugh.  I imagine he's thinking of his next insult and that's the one that's really going to get me. Only to be immediately virtually spanked again by his message board daddy.

1 hour ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I put that fool on ignore. I'm missing nothing.

I keep DOC off ignore because dude kinda makes me laugh.  I imagine he's thinking of his next insult and that's the one that's really going to get me. Only to be immediately virtually spanked again by his message board daddy.

I gotta kick out of you waving the white flag of surrender 😃 

This UK hire has the potential to get really interesting. 

Evergreen big name candidates Jay Wright probably not coming back and Donovan turned them down 3x already.  Oats said he's staying.  Maybe Baylor's Drew? Otzelberger probably hasn't done enough for them.  Beard and Pitino (to return) have skeletons. Pearl probably too old and has reported deal with Auburn to have his son replace him, ditto for Sampson at UH.

All because SMU fired a winning coach, took USC's coach and USC took Arkansas' coach and Cal is buds with Tyson chicken owner and Arky booster,  Who's probably part of the inspiration for the bad guy in True Detective season 3.

15 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

This UK hire has the potential to get really interesting. 

Evergreen big name candidates Jay Wright probably not coming back and Donovan turned them down 3x already.  Oats said he's staying.  Maybe Baylor's Drew? Otzelberger probably hasn't done enough for them.  Beard and Pitino (to return) have skeletons. Pearl probably too old and has reported deal with Auburn to have his son replace him, ditto for Sampson at UH.

All because SMU fired a winning coach, took USC's coach and USC took Arkansas' coach and Cal is buds with Tyson chicken owner and Arky booster,  Who's probably part of the inspiration for the bad guy in True Detective season 3.

Underpants would be my guess.

27 minutes ago, billiken class of 15 said:

Has Popovich called Kentucky recommending Ahearn yet? That's probably the best they can do over there, and honestly, we can give Ahearn a few years of experience at a smaller school before we hire him away when Schertz leaves us for the NBA. 

Zing

31 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

I can’t believe all these other schools are passing on Ahearn. Don’t they listen to Kevin Slaten? 

I can't believe they aren't listening to Greg Popovich or Bill Self or Bobby Knights ghost either!! 

2 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

This makes me happy.  Kentucky is a hard school to root for.

Same here.  There’s a native son PG out there for them to hire, and he knows ball.