Transfers - 2024

ACE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Don't think he ever did and is no longer in play. 

Hmmm - KyKy hasn't visited, correct? He tops my wish list.

2 hours ago, gobillsgo said:

Need some good news on Anderson and/or Campbell today!

Andersons dad follows SLU and no other school fwiw.  Still surprised he didn't go to Utah st, his dad played there had a decent career there. 

Just now, wgstl said:

Andersons dad follows SLU and no other school fwiw.  Still surprised he didn't go to Utah st, his dad played there had a decent career there. 

No Bommarito dealership in Logan, Utah. 

26 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Yeah numbers don’t add up. So someone really didn’t show. 

I think we've had 5 guys we've heard of visiting that have not committed to SLU: Newell, Manyawu, Turnbull, Sheffield, Hunter.  Right?  Sheffield & Newell are still uncommitted.  Maybe he's only counting guys who have signed with SLU or signed elsewhere?  If so, the three "misses" would be Hunter, Manyawu and Turnbull.  

Or maybe 2 of the 5 reported as visiting never actually made their visits.

Or Schertz is not giving exact numbers / using coach speak here.

We also know Nick Patton was on campus, but the speculation is that he is a walk-on candidate.

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

His mom follows too.

18 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I think we've had 5 guys we've heard of visiting that have not committed to SLU: Newell, Manyawu, Turnbull, Sheffield, Hunter.  Right?  Sheffield & Newell are still uncommitted.  Maybe he's only counting guys who have signed with SLU or signed elsewhere?  If so, the three "misses" would be Hunter, Manyawu and Turnbull.  

We also know Nick Patton was on campus, but the speculation is that he is a walk-on candidate.

I’m going with 2 of 5 were rumors. No reason Schertz would throw out wrong numbers when it really doesn’t matter. 

36 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Mongo Mike has SLU as a finalist. He knows the gym already so maybe he has only talked via Zoom and hasn’t visited.