GDT: @ UMass

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, brianstl said:

It wasn’t hoping for a miracle, it was a good look.

And what happened next Brian, it turned into a 5 point swing. I’m 100000% okay with a guy taking just 7 foucking 3s all season in a game that early, or not at a clutch or needed moment.  But c’mon on. Sorry I didn’t message fast enough but yelled out loud the second it looked like he was taking that 

Absolute abysmal showing tonight. Defense and rebounding continue to just be awful. Not worth speculating how we would’ve been at full health. Okoro still lost in the game; still looking for him to dominate the A10 bigs like last year but looks like a horrible regression. I am so sick of the free throws 12-22 tonight but even that’s inflated from garbage time. Turnovers are getting way out of control. Too many long passes over their heads. We made umass look like the 2018 warriors with our 3 point defense. Jimerson bad again with one garbage time 3 and one when it mattered. Yuri a sneaky good game. Not sure what Perkins will ever achieve this year and is a complete liability. Hargrove plays with some heart and some energy but has absolutely no offensive game and continues to make bone-headed decisions. Bright spots would obviously be Hughes, Parker, and Forrester and they should get more minutes moving forward. But like someone before said it doesn’t look like anyone on our team can get hot at the same time as another player. As I’m typing this Ford gets a super unnecessary tech. Way to hype your players up with 14 seconds left. I’m pretty much dead inside after the siue loss but this one hurts too. How the heck did this team beat providence, Memphis, and have Auburn on the ropes. A completely different team