Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
RiseAndGrind

Carteare

20 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Let's say that a team of shrinks examines CG, what do you think they are going to find? My guess is that there is a deep pool of anger, hurt and rebellion in there somewhere, furthermore there may be other deeply suppressed attributes that (in terms of his highly defended insides) would brand him as a weakling and a pushover, something no one is allowed to see. What do you think?

tenor.gif?itemid=11098413

Dlarry the picture you posted contains the wrong internal image, it should have a foxhole surrounded by layers of razor wire and manned by an armed to the teeth Gordon. That would be a more accurate picture, a monkey banging cymbals is way off.

26 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Dlarry the picture you posted contains the wrong internal image, it should have a foxhole surrounded by layers of razor wire and manned by an armed to the teeth Gordon. That would be a more accurate picture, a monkey banging cymbals is way off.

nah

29 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Looks more like a confused constantly obtuse and obvious white guy not a angry black youth.

31 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Seems quite a drop in the "how the mighty have fallen" bucket.  What NW Florida State says about their #33:

http://nwfraiser/sports/mbb/2019-2020/bios/Gordon/carte-are_amct

Your link is bad.

Try this: http://nwfraiders.com/sports/mbkb/2019-20/bios/gordon_carte-are_amct

I did get the article, it does not say much. It was a surprise to me to see his picture, he has a large smile in it.

2 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I did get the article, it does not say much. It was a surprise to me to see his picture, he has a large smile in it.

probably hasnt been in a fight yet or told no.

-this is a brilliant move, winter in the panhandle of Florida or in Chicago? no brainer --- of course, if he is still on the roster in December I'll be surprised

-I wonder what his child and their mother think of this move

37 minutes ago, almaman said:

is child's mom the girlfriend he had back when he committed to us?

Nope. 

9 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Gordon transferring to Grambling.

If he can get on the court he will dominate at that level. Good luck to him.

I really hope it works out for CAG. Despite the winding road he has taken, he’s still a supremely talented player that can make a nice career in the game.