Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

A10 Preview 2019-2020

A few updates from the above list.

4/11/2019 - Saint Joseph's 2015 PG LaMarr Kimble (6-0, 197, 3★) will be transferring to Louisville.

4/10/2019 - Duquesne 2018 C Dylan Swingle (6-11, 300, 2.3★) will be transferring. - Per Sarah Spencer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

4/10/2019 - Fordham 2018 PG Nick Honor (5-10, 193, 3★) will be transferring. - Per Jon Rothstein, CBS

4/10/2019 - Dayton 2018 SF Frankie Policelli (6-8, 205, 2★) will be transferring. - Per Pat Lawless, PrepCircuit

Jameer Nelson Jr. to GW. I guess he wanted to stay in the A-10 so he could stick it to St. Joe's.

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Frankly I'm surprised more aren't doing this.  Jon Axel, Toppin.  Why not?  You can always drop out.

Didn't the rule used to be that you could only test the draft waters and drop out once?  Is that still the rule?  If so, I can understand why guys who are underclassmen aren't keen on using their one test run up early especially if they already know they likely aren't getting drafted.

Jon Axel follows Grady.  Smart seeing where they stand.

99 underclass players have declared for the NBA draft as of today. 

You know that there is NO chance for most of them to get into the NBA. They will return to their teams if their bids appear to have little chance to win a spot.

https://www.a10talk.com/a-way-too-early-look-at-the-atlantic-10-in-2019-20-and-power-rankings/

Here is an interesting take on how the recent transfers/NBA dreamers have slightly adjusted the author's take on the next A10 season. For me it is WAY too early to speculate on standings, but it is an interesting read. This author pays attention to the A10, more than anyone else on this forum.

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

This author pays attention to the A10, more than anyone else on this forum.

chill

To only move the dooks one spot after losing their best player is banana land.

8 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

chill

To only move the dooks one spot after losing their best player is banana land.

?