Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

38 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

The url is survey.lawroom.com.  Lawroom... seriously!  Clearly the lawyers are driving this one.  Not even smart enough to disguise it.  Wow, that should make participants feel warm & fuzzy.  

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, brianstl said:

The goal is to get a survey result that shows sexual assault is rampant on SLU's campus.  They will use that to justify their actions.

I'm more than happy to lend my support and do a few(dozen) surveys.  

Just now, TGSLU said:

If a student attempts to take the survey but gets triggered do they still get a chance at the prize?  if not, isn't this singling out someone who is emotionally unstable?

More important question......

If a student gets gets triggered can the file a complaint against Kratky for re-traumatizing them?

7 minutes ago, Macallan 18 said:

If anyone can take this survey then it is invalid.  The results are totally skewed and invalid.  This is basic stuff.  I'm sure someone has sent this to the players lawyers.  Needed to be closed and open to students only.  Absolute joke.    

Even then it isn't really a valid survey they only will get responses from people that feel a need to invest the time in the survey.  Those people will tend to be the ones highly invested in this issue.

Box and Won likes this

I hope Travis holds a press conference after the final decision is made and criticizes the results and the process. I think current and future players would really appreciate him standing up for them. It might put his job in jeopardy but sometimes you just have to do what is right and take a stand.

2 minutes ago, slusam said:

I hope Travis holds a press conference after the final decision is made and criticizes the results and the process. I think current and future players would really appreciate him standing up for them. It might put his job in jeopardy but sometimes you just have to do what is right and take a stand.

He’d promptly be fired