GDT: Bills vs. Billy Goats

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Is it really though? We win games against Detriot, WMU, Houston, Davidson, LaSalle, Rhody, and Oregon a state in my opinion.

thats makes us 15-2 (4-0)

thats bubble territory of not an at large bid

Exactly. Or even if you take away the LaSalle game, we win all those others. With Rhody and Vatech being signature wins.  

17 minutes ago, brianstl said:

F this.  This is my last game until the full squad is back.  I’m done dropping money on this goddamn joke. $7 dollars for a pretzel for my kid to support a program that kicks me in the nuts. $5 for a Water. I’m done

Well I'm not done, and this team is not giving up. In fact, I have really enjoyed the last three games. They have renewed my faith in Coach Ford.

CBFan likes this

5 minutes ago, David King said:

Well I'm not done, and this team is not giving up. In fact, I have really enjoyed the last three games. They have renewed my faith in Coach Ford.

Coach Ford won't be around much longer if this BS persists. 

Great game, I think we played very well against Rhode Island and that our loss was due to the referees' calls. No we are not likely to get decent refs going forward. Despite the loss, some things were outstanding. Our FT shooting has improved by leaps and bounds. Foreman proved tonight that the prior game was not a chance fluke, he is playing well and contributing heavily to the overall results. Goodwin played the whole game and played with no signs of ankle issues, this was very nice to see. Jalen Johnson did very nicely as did Roby. Hines played a lot less this game and was replaced by Roby and Goodwin most of the time, also very nice to see. I did see both Foreman and Johnson carrying the ball in at times. This is good. French continues being a mainstay of the team. In short I am starting to think that our depleted, under strength team is starting to really jell together during play. This is wonderful.

If the team has indeed found its soul and its strengths, we can expect better results for the rest of the season, at leas I hope so. Great effort tonight, Go Bills!

32 minutes ago, David King said:

It has nothing to do with the players or coach Ford. They are victims just like the fans.

I’m done with giving my hard earn money to SLU the institution. I should have been done when they couldn’t even bother to pronounce my dad’s name properly when they honored him a few years ago for having season tickets for over four decades.  That is when I should have known they don’t give it sh!te.  It shouldn’t have took a random a$$ game that they should have won with a full roster this season.

F them.  They don’t care about me, you or hundreds of other fans.  They think we are stupid enough to keep giving them our money. Just like we have through decades of overall ineptitude.

I have already written off this year’s season ticket money, but I rather spend the rest of my entertainment money on concessions at a movie or something else my son wants to do.