Goodwin Info

Ibruce

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, brianstl said:

Frank is driving a ton of people to Goodwin's Twitter and kids love high numbers of followers.  Can you name a top recruit who wanted his decision announcement to be subtle or for only all small number of people to notice?

" Read Jordan Goodwin Twitter at 1:00.

@SLU_Billikens will love it.

"Will" is what i'm saying.  Not, Billikens fans "may" or "might" love it.

35 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Goodwin will be making his announcment at 1 on twiiter according to Frank.  That changed in just five minutes from what he said earlier.

I don't want to celebrate to early, but this is GREAT news that it is being announced via twitter - exactly how I hoped it would go down. If there were hats involved, I know we would be screwed.

When can we expect the Tillmon commitment announcement? Does he just talk about how weird the Illinois fans are? Does he simply say SLU is a better fit for a winning, non-toxic culture? How does that go down?

51 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

On that note, I'll tell you now how Roy Schmidt will react. He'll do some combination of slamming Goodwin/his parents/coaches for the about face in his recruitment. He's already tweeted that Goodwin needs to answer questions about this. 

This is his M.O. If he's right, he touts that he knew all along and anybody who thought differently are delusional, but if he's wrong, it's the kid and his family or coached that were dishonest.

Answer to what? changing his favorite?