Goodwin Info

Ibruce

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DeSmetBilliken said:

I don't speak emoji. Can you tell me what that's supposed to mean?

I only speak pig emoji, but I think it means the idiots have him laughing so hard he is crying, he is going to be the greatest of all time and he will sleep well tonight. I am sure I screwed up the translation.

12 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

Didn't someone DM with Goodwin several years ago and he said he wanted to go to SLU? And didn't that person post a screen shot here?

Yes. If I remember correctly, that conversation happened before Goodwin blew up last summer, so when Crewsplatt hadn't decided if he was good enough to offer a scholarship. Goodwin asked the other person to "keep it on the low", but said person posted it here instead. 

4 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Illini fans are turning on Goodwin based on Frank's tweet? Do.... They know his history? I'm hesitant to think Goodwi

I can't wait until we use all this slush money that has influxed to the program to get Tillmon to flip his verbal too. Thanks for the head$ up Illinois fans. 

55 minutes ago, brianstl said:

They are on Twitter attacking Goodwin, too.  He replied to one with the crying with laughter emoji and the greatest of all time emoji.  Good for him.

I know I have some pathetic qualities, but can at least say attacking 17-18 year olds for where they decide to go to college is not one of them. Nothing worse than some of the over the top college sports fans.

55 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I only speak pig emoji, but I think it means the idiots have him laughing so hard he is crying, he is going to be the greatest of all time and he will sleep well tonight. I am sure I screwed up the translation.

I think you almost got it all. If my knowledge of basketball players using that emoji in tweets is correct I believe that the 3rd one is more of a "y'all are sleeping on me".  But in this situation it may be a "you're boring me to sleep".

Jeez I feel like an Illini fan analyzing every aspect of a high school kids tweet.