Recruiting - 2019

Pistol

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Haha, welcome to the club. Do McKinney and Collins play together? Anyone know who else is on that team (I know Liddell was before being pulled up)?

They both play for the Eagles 16u and I heard they are pretty tight.

4 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Haha, welcome to the club. Do McKinney and Collins play together? Anyone know who else is on that team (I know Liddell was before being pulled up)?

Ben Cooper, Caleb Love, Kevin Jones, Lewis McDaniel, Chris Payton, Davion Bradford along with Collins & Mckinney.

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

Here is a link to the Eagles 16U roster. 

http://www.stleagles.com/roster/show/1191694?subseason=157817

Big CBC influence. 

I think Keven Jones is the really quick guard who is Thatch's teammate in HS.  I only saw him once, but he was like lightening.  He did need to develop the ability to go right instead of left all the time, but he was still a handful to guard.

9 hours ago, Franchise_08 said:

2019 Denton Guyer HS (TX) F Jalen Wilson has received offer from St. Louis 

Jalen Wilson - SF, 6-7, 200 - Denton, TX (Guyer) - @jalen3523

Offers: SLU, VCU, Marquette, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, TCU, Texas A&M, SMU.

Interest: Wisconsin, Texas, Baylor.

Latest News: Wilson received his 10th offer from SLU in late June. (6/30/17)

Scouting Report: Wilson is a long, strong, talented wing who consistently attacks the rim. He's aggressive with and without the ball, rebounding both ends well. He handles the ball and passes well for his size, and loves to run the floor in transition.

-I've been finding him listed anywhere from 6-6, 185 to 6-8, 205 - normally I go with the higher end because it means some places haven't updated in a while, but I kinda split the difference here. This kid's a nice wing forward. Good scorer and rebounder. Plays hard.

Collins is fun as hell. Great highlight video right there - all passes!

Leech is visiting Kentucky this weekend.

Good updates on Okoro (so glad to get him on campus) and McKinney, RAG. That's an interesting group of standouts right now for McKinney.

4 hours ago, brianstl said:

I've never seen a recruiting video like that.  Rarely do I put any stock in these videos, but this one focused so heavily on Collins talent for seeing the court and finding open players, that I really want this kid now.

24 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

I've never seen a recruiting video like that.  Rarely do I put any stock in these videos, but this one focused so heavily on Collins talent for seeing the court and finding open players, that I really want this kid now.

Yeah I'm pretty much obsessed with Collins now. 

He is very nice.  Have had the opportunity to watch him the last two years in high school.  McKinney and Collins have crossed paths the last two years in the playoffs.  Yuri has almost pulled off the upset both years with his slick passing and leadership. 

Just now, Cowboy said:

-I'm guessing that logo under Michigan and next to Oklahoma is Illinois, I've never seen that one

Ya they changed their logo recently. 

6 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Ya they changed their logo recently. 

-okay, when I looked at fightingillini.com the first time I just saw the traditional capital I, on second look, at the bottom of the page, there is logo used in the recruiting photo