Recruiting - 2019

Pistol

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Coach314 said:

Lol.  You guys don't stop huh? Sorry.  I will leave the spreading of info to others. Enjoy your Father's Day ?

OMG coach you said the dreaded name, Martin.  You shouldn't use that name because it drives some fans into such hysteria they will not be able to enjoy the day.  I appreciates your posts coach I wish others would notice that you are polite and you do not tell people they suck when you disagree.

2 hours ago, goonaha said:

Why didn't anyone jump on @RiseAndGrind for reporting that Leech visited Kentucky? Kentucky isn't SLU! No mention of any other teams that are recruiting the same players as SLU. Billikens.com is a safe space.

Yes I am a snowflake. 

Also maybe it's because i don't say dumb sh!t like Goodwin is going to flip to Mizzou 

3 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

Weird dude. Always says "Ok, I will stop if you guys feel that way :):)" then continues to do the same. Zzzzzzz

Obviously...i am not being serious.  The childish responses to my posts are humorous.  Let the trolling continue.

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

OMG coach you said the dreaded name, Martin.  You shouldn't use that name because it drives some fans into such hysteria they will not be able to enjoy the day.  I appreciates your posts coach I wish others would notice that you are polite and you do not tell people they suck when you disagree.

Lol i don't take them serious.  I only mentioned Martin to say that the local colleges have become aware of the young man.  We might be seeing more of the NC guard in the near future.

2 hours ago, goonaha said:

Why didn't anyone jump on @RiseAndGrind for reporting that Leech visited Kentucky? Kentucky isn't SLU! No mention of any other teams that are recruiting the same players as SLU. Billikens.com is a safe space.

Your act is tired also. Zzzzzz

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

Yea real hysteria to type out a few sentences. Maybe coach should just PM you his updates? "Lol"

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

I do not appreciate Coach's posts.  I find them nauseating.  I think Missouri trolls love his constant barbs...SLU fans do not. Thank you so much. I hope that was polite enough for you.

3 hours ago, slusam said:

SLU offered:  Christian Brown, Jay lin Williams, Quinn Richey, Josh Nickleberry, and Ashton Hagans.

DId Mizzou offer any of these?  Did they?  Did they?  Gotta know, gotta know.  Did any of these guys receive a phone call from Martin?  How about a Text from Porter?  A Western Union telegraph?  Coach, V-Time, someone, anyone!!

19 hours ago, slusam said:

PG John Michael Wright received a phone call from Corey Tate. He is out of NC

13 hours ago, slusam said:

SLU offered:  Christian Brown, Jay lin Williams, Quinn Richey, Josh Nickleberry, and Ashton Hagans.

Thanks for dropping some actual information into this irritating page. Profiles on all of the above coming soon to the Recruiting Lists thread.

John Michael Wright is also a well-known Baroque painter. Makes for an interesting Twitter search.

All five 2019 offers play for Game Elite AAU (adidas). Brown is ESPN's #10 player in the 2019 class and he and Hagans have talked about being a package deal in college. SLU appears to be wise to have offered both, if not all five, simultaneously.

11 hours ago, HenryB said:

I do not appreciate Coach's posts.  I find them nauseating.  I think Missouri trolls love his constant barbs...SLU fans do not. Thank you so much. I hope that was polite enough for you.

+1  The trolling twins are getting old.

He's a witch burn him.  He said something we don't like, burn him.  He's a fan of multiple programs or no program at all, burn him.  He refused to take the loyalty oath, burn him.  "Are you now or have you ever been a Missouri fan?"  Oh he didn't answer fast enough......BURN HIM.  

Grow up.  Stop feeding the trolls (if that's what you think they are.)  I hate almost everything about the Missouri program but this MU and Martin derangement syndrome is unbecoming........ 

8 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

He's a witch burn him.  He said something we don't like, burn him.  He's a fan of multiple programs or no program at all, burn him.  He refused to take the loyalty oath, burn him.  "Are you now or have you ever been a Missouri fan?"  Oh he didn't answer fast enough......BURN HIM.  

Grow up.  Stop feeding the trolls (if that's what you think they are.)  I hate almost everything about the Missouri program but this MU and Martin derangement syndrome is unbecoming........ 

Has Goodwin flipped to Mizzou yet?