• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

is anybody else not seeing these tweets??? it looks all messed up 

14 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I see them

I see the tweets, but they're not being embedded properly.  I see them as text with links, not as embedded tweets.  If you click the date link, it will open the tweet in Twitter, so that you can see it.

2 hours ago, slusam said:

Pinson announces his final 2 tomorrow 

I heard that both are not SLU.  Unless Pinson goes through with his white chick transmogrification surgery.  In which case he's going to come to SLU.  Then bang the whole team.  Then cry about it.

57 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

I heard that both are not SLU.  Unless Pinson goes through with his white chick transmogrification surgery.  In which case he's going to come to SLU.  Then bang the whole team.  Then cry about it.

early post of the year nom

As the roster stands right now, we don't need another big, but does anyone know if interest in Jamarr Williams is picking up more interest from other programs?  The guy has been a double double machine.  For the 13 games the Post has stats for he is averaging 21.8 points, 22.4 rebounds and 8.3 blocks at NWA.  

11 minutes ago, brianstl said:

As the roster stands right now, we don't need another big, but does anyone know if interest in Jamarr Williams is picking up more interest from other programs?  The guy has been a double double machine.  For the 13 games the Post has stats for he is averaging 21.8 points, 22.4 rebounds and 8.3 blocks at NWA.  

In those 13 games, he has 13 double-doubles. His low rebounding number is 16. He's shooting 85.4% from the field. Is this legit?

Crazy numbers, but no, I can't find anything recent on his recruitment.