Bills by 8 over SIU-C

The Wiz

The competition is at least getting better.

SIU-C is a C rated team. An interesting fact is they are not only C rated but the exact center of the D-1 college bball universe. The same number of teams that are better and worse then them. So if you are casting around looking for "the average" team....this is it. (at least for now)

So what does this mean. This won't be a cake walk but we should win. We need to step it up a little.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope all the predictions (above Wiz's 8 pt spread) are close to right. I am a little concerned since Methdale gave State U a very good game at Columbia.

Looking forward to RA getting to play. He can really improve what I believe to be a lack of depth in the frontline.

Hope all the predictions (above Wiz's 8 pt spread) are close to right. I am a little concerned since Methdale gave State U a very good game at Columbia.

Looking forward to RA getting to play. He can really improve what I believe to be a lack of depth in the frontline.

SLU is a better team than Mizzou. Mizzou will be a bubble team.

Team rankings appears to be giving SLU a 10 point margin of victory. The point spread line is not in yet.

Wiz just copies Vegas

Bigwigs in the know

Road games more difficult than home, look it up

Must dominate inside few turnovers

Do this and big win.

BLOW THE WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to pick up the slack. It'll take a group effort but I believe in you guys.

I'm a bit gun shy anyway after having the 4th official come into the stands and tell me to shut up or leave. That was the game where the ref didn't know who comitted a foul and he wanted to give a yellow card. So what did he do? Ask the sideline refs or the 4th official? Nope, he asked the players on the other tram. They pointed someone out and he carded them. How the f....k can I sit quietly through that.