Bills by 8 over SIU-C

The Wiz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked around SIU Arena earlier today. I was appalled that I didn't find a monument commemorating Skip's performance that night.

There was one. A solid gold whistle. Backcountry stole it and sold it for some sudafed and a porch fridge. Last I heard you can still see it at the emerald lane motor estates

Well shoot. That's what I miss when I don't frequent trailer parks and only go to SIU Arena when the Billikens are in town.

You do know the girls are cheaper at the trailer park don't you? Not only that you can get triple the retail value for sudafed as long as youre willing to get paid with an ebt card

Aw, skip, I was hoping you would lead us on a tour of the better trailer parks in the area of Methdale tomorrow. Get us in the holiday spirit. See all those festive permanent plastic snowmen and reindeer on display in what passes for yards.

I can have Mystic meet the bus and give you guys a tour. She likes guys from the Lou. ( she used to be an entertainer at Queen of Hearts in Fenton.) Also if you'd like I can arrange a shower dance for the back log the bus after the game. You'll just need to save a couple dozen bottles of water in case their isn't a glass shower on the bus. One more thing.... I can probably get Lux'uree to come along for a ride.

Aw, skip, I was hoping you would lead us on a tour of the better trailer parks in the area of Methdale tomorrow. Get us in the holiday spirit. See all those festive permanent plastic snowmen and reindeer on display in what passes for yards.

I guarantee you there are Christmas lights that have been up since the first Christmas.

I guarantee you there are Christmas lights that have been up since the first Christmas.

I can't speak to that, but yesterday I saw a guy swinging around some sort of device that looked like a giant baton, only with fire on each end. This was happening in the front yard of a residence.

Other things I or others have seen include a marriage proposal on the sign outside of an Arby's and a person riding a bicycle while wearing a banana costume. I can also give you directions to 2 liquor stores with drive-thru windows.

SIUC by at least 8 points. Don't think we are ready yet. All the Crews bashers will be out in full force Saturday night. I hope I'm wrong

Automatic lifetime ban

SIUC by at least 8 points. Don't think we are ready yet. All the Crews bashers will be out in full force Saturday night. I hope I'm wrong

It usually takes me to about 7pm to catch a buzz on Fridays. that comment would be reflective of a rare mushroom night. be safe tonight

Idiot! You think JJ and DE are going to allow a loss to SIUC? Ban this creep!

So if we lose should you be banned? Will that make you a creep? You will be one of the first ones to jump all over Crews and whatever player who does not play well. Sorry I had the audacity to state my OWN opinion and not agree with you.

So if we lose should you be banned? Will that make you a creep? You will be one of the first ones to jump all over Crews and whatever player who does not play well. Sorry I had the audacity to state my OWN opinion and not agree with you.

We aren't ready for SIUC? What have you been smoking?

I think it was the "at least eight" that made you sound less like a Billiken fan and more like a troll.....

I think the Bills will win, but I am definitely nervous. Anyone who assumes this to be a cake walk is over confident. Methdale will be gunning for us.

Unfortunately, I have to go to an auction tonight at my daughter's school so that means I'm going to get dirty looks from my wife all night plus a lecture on the ride home about how I shouldn't be checking my phone every 30 seconds.

I think the Bills will win, but I am definitely nervous. Anyone who assumes this to be a cake walk is over confident. Methdale will be gunning for us.

Unfortunately, I have to go to an auction tonight at my daughter's school so that means I'm going to get dirty looks from my wife all night plus a lecture on the ride home about how I shouldn't be checking my phone every 30 seconds.

earphone with the Rammer and Awesome one should get you through the auction. Less obnoxious than constantly checking phone. Just look like a cop. been doing it for decades, weddings, funerals sometimes requires constant cupping of the ear.