Recruiting - 2013

If it doesn't entertain you, stay out. But when was the last offseason that was this lively on here?

I like some of the joking, OT posts in this thread, but I sort of agree with VWBilliken. We can continue the OT discussion in other threads that are more easily avoided by those who aren't entertained by it. The problem is that this thread is titled "recruits", it started as a recruiting thread, and we are still using it to post info about recruits. Therefore, anyone who wants to check on recruiting news has to wade through a lot of OT junk to find the actual news.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look a simple contradiction is not an argument. This board is for arguing.

Also just FYI I'm in Hawaii right now, remember that time SLU played in Hawaii and got beat pretty bad by that team that had a really good SF?

Aloha b#$%&es.

When does this thread fall into the dead horse category? For example if we fill the open spot next week, does that make the bell toll for this Billiken version of War and Peace? And by the way, DE's a hybrid 3/4. Now all we have debate about him is is his name; Dwayne or

Dwight?

This isn't the place to post recruiting info. Can't you tell from the last 50 or so pages?

That's tricky. Right now, there is no real home for 2015 or later recruits. This thread has primarily been about the class of 2013 and whatever other non-related stuff we feel like. "Recruiting 2014" is focused on the incoming HS senior class. Maybe we need "Recruiting 2015+" to start somewhere.

Otherwise, your post needs to be deleted.

When does this thread fall into the dead horse category? For example if we fill the open spot next week, does that make the bell toll for this Billiken version of War and Peace? And by the way, DE's a hybrid 3/4. Now all we have debate about him is is his name; Dwayne or

Dwight?

Absolutely not. Recruiting never stops. We'll be hearing more and more about 2014 recruiting and we may even get a verbal commit or two by August/Sept. I seem to recall RM landing several around that time. Some teams are already getting verbal commits from Class of 2014 players. This could easily grow to 500 pages by the end of the fall recruiting period.

Absolutely not. Recruiting never stops. We'll be hearing more and more about 2014 recruiting and we may even get a verbal commit or two by August/Sept. I seem to recall RM landing several around that time. Some teams are already getting verbal commits from Class of 2014 players. This could easily grow to 500 pages by the end of the fall recruiting period.

But Ace, we've started a thread on 2014.

But Ace, we've started a thread on 2014.

That was a questionable decision. ;) Well, I guess for the next few years we can still fill this thread with updates on how the recruiting targets that got away are doing. For example, you can look forward to updates from me after each game Ibraham Djambo plays and reports on whether or not Randy got off the end of the bench of whatever BCS team he is on.

I'm new to the board, but have been a persistent follower for quite some time. Read something earlier this morning about a Canadian recruit named Marial Shayok. He is a 6'8 SF from Blair Academy in NJ. Any chance he is the "foreign" player we are pursuing for the last scholarship spot?

I saw this tweet as well:

Chip Miller@BLUEChip_Miller16h
Marial Shayok (@ToOffical_11) told Zags West Virginia, Providence, Boston College, St. Louis, VCU and Cincy are coming at him the hardest.

I don't know how legit his information is. Just thought I would get the conversation going.

Preferences
Preferences
Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift
English
Deutsch
Español
Français
Italiano
Português
Русский
alt
alt
Preferences

I'm new to the board, but have been a persistent follower for quite some time. Read something earlier this morning about a Canadian recruit named Marial Shayok. He is a 6'8 SF from Blair Academy in NJ. Any chance he is the "foreign" player we are pursuing for the last scholarship spot?

I saw this tweet as well:

Chip Miller ‏@BLUEChip_Miller16h

Marial Shayok (@ToOffical_11) told Zags West Virginia, Providence, Boston College, St. Louis, VCU and Cincy are coming at him the hardest.

I don't know how legit his information is. Just thought I would get the conversation going.

Preferences
Preferences
Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r