Recruiting - 2013

As for RO, I think it's too bad if we don't get him, because he said he loved to play D. Bet not many kids speak the truth on that subject, but he sounded sincere. The 4 years, the height, also were good. But if he's tripping down to Knoxville, I'm guessing we're pretty much toast. And another thing I've heard from Vol fans down here in Dixie is either Cuonzo wins this year or he's done. All that I've talked to loved Pearl and saw nothing wrong with his little white lie. They'd take him back in a NY minute. Hey, but if he goes there, Yahoo stated today that TN was the best state to retire in. Maybe that's playing into his decision.

Note to WP Jim: You might want to look into becoming a Vol resident.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not get the sarcasm? That was my point ... regarding the initial obvious reference to us pairing him with white guys.

Skip, I got it. Why do you think I added the dialect thing. I guess you can call me a dialectist.

Just as long as you're not a cunning linguist.

did not see that coming from thicks. :lol:

Agreed. 3rd is a butterface due to chipmunk cheeks.

nope. it's definitely 4, 1, 3, 2. left to right, of course.

#2 and #4 are by far the hottest. that's easy.

#3 has nothing biologically wrong with her except a little extra weight, which shows most prominently in her "chipmunk cheeks".

however, #1 looks to have at least a mild case of FAS. you might have to work a bit harder for #3, but i think she looks better/healthier, and once you get her started, she'll be oh so thankful. now FAS-face, on the other hand, you could probably trick her into banging with a shiny piece of metal and some treats. but keeping her attention during is going to be exhausting if not impossible.

now i could be wrong and #1 could just be a minor league shovelfighter. the lazy eye actually leads me to entertain that possibility a bit more. it's hard to say. regardless, i'm fairly certain that she's probably got at least a bit of brain damage. could be she doesn't even know where she is from moment to moment, and she's a blast in bed. #3 could be self-conscious, the type that won't even take her gotdamn shirt off. i can't say with any certainty unless this was an animated GIF of them getting positioned for the photo.

but #2 and #4 are obviously way out in front, and the other two are 11th hour choices in comparison. practice dummies, you could say.

i'm going to need to see a larger sample of tennessee cheerleaders to really take this analysis any futher.

I can't believe some of you creepy folk are giving "color" analysis of the attractiveness of four young women from a picture. What is this place coming to?

Heck, I can do that and I didn't even go to college. Probably my real world experience. They are all white girls.

I can't believe some of you creepy folk are giving "color" analysis of the attractiveness of four young women from a picture. What is this place coming to?

I agree. Why quibble over the attractiveness of these "volunteer" gals when Lindsay Czarniak is right there on ESPN every day ?

Maybe we're going the KY route over recruit and then start lopping heads off the current roster. Boy, can you imagine how that would go over w/ B'Roy?

(above is a joke)

I wouldn't be shocked if this happened

I thought you were a current SLU student. If so, you should eventually be a SLU alumna. I'll never be a SLU alumnus.

I am not. :)