Next Coach

GOSLU68

Valpo gave us to see Crews out coach young Bryce Drew. If your team hits 60% from field and holds other team to 30%

And you inflate your halftime lead everybody comes away warm and fuzzy.

Maybe Jett's resurgence had the same impact.

You can't say anyone else is playing beyond his ability

Personally, Bryce Drew is in over his head at Valpo. Sure, he's got a great pedigree, but so does Pat Knight.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Wright's contract is up at the end of this season. He coaches the same 4-out 1-in motion offense as Majerus did. He'll be 51 years old in the spring. If he's available I think he should be the first guy we call.

+1 I've been touting Jay Wright from the beginning. I think being from the East Coast is actually a plus. We are in a predominantly East Coast big city league. A guy with that background could open up some new recruiting territory. Team him up with an assistant or two who can really work areas where we have had some recruiting success - Indy, Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul (big city Midwestern cities). Hire Justin Tatum as the 3rd assistant and we have St. Louis covered.

Well, rumors are swirling that Jay Wright impregnated a freshman soccer player at Villanova and will be forced to step down.

apparently just a rumor according to Nova writer via his twitter

"@Brian_Ewart: Jay Wright isn't resigning tomorrow. There is no press conference scheduled. If you believe this rumor, you will be disappointed."

Are we thinking since his contract hasn't been extended by Nova he'll be available? If so, and assuming this soccer player tryst is just a rumor, he'll be a hot commodity amongst BCS'ers. Especially in the ACC since they've now got such a bigger presence in the NEast. I don't think Biondi will allow us to get into a bidding war with the likes of G.Tech, Clemson, the U, etc. And we'd have to top any offers he'd receive by more than just a few bucks for him to pass on a power conference school that has more $$ and more sex appeal to recruits. Wright's a nice dream, but I'd guess that's as far as it goes.

Well, rumors are swirling that Jay Wright impregnated a freshman soccer player at Villanova and will be forced to step down.

Well, if true, we could definitely get him for cheap. Who does this guy think he is, the Mizzou football coach?

Well, if true, we could definitely get him for cheap. Who does this guy think he is, the Mizzou football coach?

if this is true and he acquires his walking papers because of it, let haith have him. we do not need that type of person at slu.

Backhand actually believes Jay Wright banging students is a resume builder. Why wouldnt SLU go after this guy??? I mean, he built Villanova into a powerhouse all while plowing through sorority chicks. Imagine if he actually focused on basketball and recruiting 100%? Lets sign him!

Backhand actually believes Jay Wright banging students is a resume builder. Why wouldnt SLU go after this guy??? I mean, he built Villanova into a powerhouse all while plowing through sorority chicks. Imagine if he actually focused on basketball and recruiting 100%? Lets sign him!

what are you going to put a chasity belt on him and make him down saltpeter?