Selection Sunday

TheOldie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the AD office have a selection Sunday party at the Chez? Assume that the team will miss the party--they will be in transit from AC

The hope is they will still be IN Atlantic City to watch the selection show.

Also, I really hope that SLU (GOD WILLING IF WE DANCE) does not get placed out in Oregon or New Mexico. I can feasibly drive to every other location. NCAA also made it a little tough for travel. All west coast games are on the 15th. Most eastern games are on the 16th.

Also, I really hope that SLU (GOD WILLING IF WE DANCE) does not get placed out in Oregon or New Mexico. I can feasibly drive to every other location. NCAA also made it a little tough for travel. All west coast games are on the 15th. Most eastern games are on the 16th.

Yeah, similar thoughts here as well. First week of the NCAAs is my spring break. Have to be back in Carbondale for classes on the 19th. Really hoping for Louisville or Nashville, with Columbus and possibly Pittsburgh next on the list. Omaha would be fine for 1st round, but long drive after 2nd round game on Sunday. Portland and Albuquerque too far, similar issue with Greensboro.

I am in the same boat...except Oregon wouldn't be THAT terrible since the entire town of Eugene should be in attendance...

Will the AD office have a selection Sunday party at the Chez? Assume that the team will miss the party--they will be in transit from AC

What are you talking about old man.....The Chez?

Chez? As in Chez Bippy from A Bronx Tale?

He was probably going for the French pronunciation — "shay" — and/or confusing it with "Fetz." Or maybe "Chai" + "Fetz" = "Chez"!

I'm on Spring Break from the 8th to the 19th (grad school rules). I'm going to a wedding in Cincinnati on the 10th and then (hopefully) to the Bills game(s). Would be awesome if they played in Louisville or Columbus.

Anyone else seriously thinking about going? It would certainly be an epic billikens.com happy hour.

Oregon is the only feasible place I could drive to. =)

Anyone else seriously thinking about going? It would certainly be an epic billikens.com happy hour.

Everybody that posts on here on a regular basis should be planning on going if the finances aren't too bad. Take the days off school, work whatever. It's been 12 freaking years people!

I'll be there wherever they go...

As luck would have it (my luck anyway) I will be in Nevis from the 17th to the 24th, probably without access to any real TV or cable. I am hoping I will have internet access. IF we make it beyond that, wherever they are, I am going regardless of the cost. No chance I am going to miss this. I am hoping this turns out to be a series of expensive annual trips to Sweet 16s, Elite 8s, and Final Fours, but in case it doesn't happen in future years, I am going this year come hell or high water. Actually, I'm a pretty good swimmer so the high water part doesn't concern me...

I'm on Spring Break from the 8th to the 19th (grad school rules). I'm going to a wedding in Cincinnati on the 10th and then (hopefully) to the Bills game(s). Would be awesome if they played in Louisville or Columbus.

Myself, backhand, and McCarthyirish will be there. I'm hoping for Nashville or Columbus

As luck would have it (my luck anyway) I will be in Nevis from the 17th to the 24th, probably without access to any real TV or cable. I am hoping I will have internet access. IF we make it beyond that, wherever they are, I am going regardless of the cost. No chance I am going to miss this. I am hoping this turns out to be a series of expensive annual trips to Sweet 16s, Elite 8s, and Final Fours, but in case it doesn't happen in future years, I am going this year come hell or high water. Actually, I'm a pretty good swimmer so the high water part doesn't concern me...

As in the Caribbean Island? Yeah, that's terrible luck ^_^

Myself, backhand, and McCarthyirish will be there. I'm hoping for Nashville or Columbus

Definitely! I will go to Albq or Oregon too....just going to make it more $$ than currently planning for. Like kshoe said...it's been 12 years. Make it happen...you'll regret the freaking hell out of it, and it could be a weekend of a lifetime.