A-10 OT: Mason has a new logo

It's 1987 you just put a VHS tape into the VCR, after the FBI Warning this is the logo before the opening scene.

TRN likes this

48 minutes ago, Pistol said:

To be fair, the previous logo was also really bad.

Bad brand, bad school, bad athletic program, bad fans.

I can't stand GMU. Keep up the bad work, losers.

When you have logos that are equally bad, before and after the redo, it shows that some high up someone in the administration has bad taste and does not mind about spending money. 

I once took a tour of the mansions inside gated areas somewhere north of Forest Park. Some of the houses were absolutely exquisite, but there were others that were proof of the ugly things you can do with lots of money and bad taste. 

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

To be fair, the previous logo was also really bad.

Bad brand, bad school, bad athletic program, bad fans.

I can't stand GMU. Keep up the bad work, losers.

This is the most hostile I've ever seen you, Pete.

8 hours ago, Pistol said:

Sometimes the truth does not have a positive spin.

I think truth is not uniform, in other words there is no single truth that is applicable to everything. Truth varies with belief and perception and I think it is an individual concept. The variation from person to person may be minor. 

Truth is not taste or likes or dislikes. I think issues like logos are more a matter of taste than truth. In other words, as has been agreed throughout history de gustibus non est disputandum.

26 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I think truth is not uniform, in other words there is no single truth that is applicable to everything. Truth varies with belief and perception and I think it is an individual concept. The variation from person to person may be minor. 

Truth is not taste or likes or dislikes. I think issues like logos are more a matter of taste than truth. In other words, as has been agreed throughout history de gustibus non est disputandum.

Thak you Rudy

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

Dear lord, it does not pay to be any level of inebriated in this conversation. I am, though, genuinely surprised at Pete's hostility towards Mason as I've never seen them as a serious rival/program.

8 hours ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Dear lord, it does not pay to be any level of inebriated in this conversation. I am, though, genuinely surprised at Pete's hostility towards Mason as I've never seen them as a serious rival/program.

I think a Billikens.com after dark segment would be great. BJCH would be my leadoff hitter. 

42 minutes ago, thatskablamo said:

I think a Billikens.com after dark segment would be great. BJCH would be my leadoff hitter. 

I think logging into my account when I'm either buzzed/drunk or tired is almost always a mistake, but I regret nothing.

9 hours ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

You haven't heard me talk about Dayton, then?

13 minutes ago, Pistol said:

You haven't heard me talk about Dayton, then?

Yeah also GCU, Liberty, Baylor, JoeLab's mom, pseudo post-modernism, diploma factories. Guys pay attention.

Pistol likes this