WNIT GDT - Go Billikens!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for SLU to proudly display this thing on the concourse at Chaifetz along with their other trophies...oh wait.

I know today isn't the day to throw shade, but I can't help it.  Having the trophy cases hidden away is totally stupid.

Just now, TheA_Bomb said:

Hang the banner!

Definitely.

Hang Martinez’s jersey along with it? Not the greatest scorer but what a leader.

1 minute ago, RUBillsFan said:

I can't wait for SLU to proudly display this thing on the concourse at Chaifetz along with their other trophies...oh wait.

I know today isn't the day to throw shade, but I can't help it.

Impressive trophy!!

7 minutes ago, willie said:

Hey Lord. Who is eligible to come back? 

Everyone but Martinez, McMakin, and Clegg I think. Kennedy can come back for one more if she wants to.

10 minutes ago, Lando Griffin said:

Best day for SLU athletics in the last 10 years by far! Congrats ladies!

Amen! The sight of one of the greatest tragedies in Men’s hoops becomes the greatest sight for the Lady Bills! It’s our Gallipoli, that’s for sure. 

57 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I know today isn't the day to throw shade, but I can't help it.  Having the trophy cases hidden away is totally stupid.

That's the shot  I was TRYING to get. Thanks for posting it. By the way, that's her dad over her right shoulder. Got to speak with him a bit before the game.

Just now, White Pelican said:

That' shot  I was TRYING to get. Thanks for posting it. By the way, that's her dad over her right shoulder. Got to speak with him a bit before the game.

I stole it from Ben Fred on twitter.

6 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I stole it from Ben Fred on twitter.

At least you're honest. That explains why I couldn't get a shot like that. I waited til the pros were done and by then, all the families and fans were gathered and shooting, and I was never in the right place.

I hope Rebecca stays.  She’s gonna get offers now.  What a game from courtside.  I talked to her after the game and told her that she did an amazing coaching job these past two postseasons.    We should’ve just given her the men’s job.  Made some history.  

50 minutes ago, thatskablamo said:

Amen! The sight of one of the greatest tragedies in Men’s hoops becomes the greatest sight for the Lady Bills! It’s our Gallipoli, that’s for sure. 

The men’s loss to siue was at the Fetz. 

2 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

I hope Rebecca stays.  She’s gonna get offers now.  What a game from courtside.  I talked to her after the game and told her that she did an amazing coaching job these past two postseasons.    We should’ve just given her the men’s job.  Made some history.  

I think you are overestimating her market value. I am excited by her potential but her overall record doesn’t demand recruitment by a higher level. 

21 minutes ago, willie said:

I think you are overestimating her market value. I am excited by her potential but her overall record doesn’t demand recruitment by a higher level. 

This is where I am at. If she makes more NCAA tournaments with us AND we advance at least once or twice, then she might move on.