WELCOME HEAD COACH JOSH SCHERTZ!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When do the “We Love Dirty Schertz” t-shirts go on sale?

Not I can break out the 2 bags of celebratory Twizzlers ...have been on ice..  

As a running gag, whenever one of teams wins, celebratory Twizzlers... This calls for extreme Twizzlers!!¡

35 minutes ago, TRN said:

One thing they need to do is set it up so people can make recurring donations (monthly, quarterly, annually, or whatever).  Right now it appears to be one time.  

Yep I have so many tv subscriptions what's one more. Let me subscribe to the bills. 

57 minutes ago, 2010andBeyond said:

Probably been mentioned somewhere on here already, but BVF has a clean new site. Looks like we might finally be getting serious again

https://billikenvictoryfund.com

Just donated with the added note to fire Chris May.

5d0.gif.e04c0b851a3b7a0f97fb23fdb1c3e10f.gif

2 hours ago, TRN said:

One thing they need to do is set it up so people can make recurring donations (monthly, quarterly, annually, or whatever).  Right now it appears to be one time.  

This has been something I have been banging on forever. They are limiting what they can raise by not having that option.  Even Indiana St had a recurring donation option.

TRN likes this

5 minutes ago, Ibruce said:

From Trilly:

Saint Louis head coach Josh Schertz is hiring Zak Boisvert as an assistant coach, per sources.

He was on Schertz original staff at ISU.  Been at GW last 2 seasons.  Might have been his first hire there. Outside of the season at ISU he has been on the East Coast.

39 minutes ago, Ibruce said:

From Trilly:

Saint Louis head coach Josh Schertz is hiring Zak Boisvert as an assistant coach, per sources.

Apparently Boisvert is a pervert for Xs and Os see his YouTube channel of him breaking down basketball.

https://youtube.com/@zakboisvert1565?si=6Vm0Z6seA92wRecc

Real basketball coaches coming to campus now ferda boys!

cgeldmacher, TRN and sludevil like this

Some said DeVries would be a superior hire. BUT—Terre Haure is a depressed town located in the county with the highest poverty rate in the state. ISU’s enrollment is down 50% from years ago…and they’re in a consistently 1-bid league….

Against that backdrop and the tourney run, great hire!