Transfers - 2024

ACE

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, White Pelican said:

The way things have been going, I'm guessing he could find a judge that would say "sure!"

I believe you can transfer again with immediately eligibility if your coach is fired (even if you've already transfered). I do think Ezerwiro would be an awkward fit with Schertz's offense, though.

@willie:  i would say yes.  It appears you can transfer as many times as you want with no penalty.  Joe Bamisile at VCU/Oklahoma/GW/Va Tech is the prime example.  Plus the injunction that gave them all this year.

22 hours ago, Lord Elrond said:

Schertz does have his team do the weave??? THAT’S going to be a change!!!

Personally, I hope to never see it again. I’ve come to associate it with mediocre basketball. 

Read my post. I said no weave. 

47 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Read my post. I said no weave. 

But you have to admit, we have been subjected to seeing the weave SO MANY TIMES over the past 8 years that it represents a shocking change…

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Some players in the portal have already committed to new schools. Let's lose on Tuesday and get this going. A lot of work to do.

According to Verbal Commits Transfer list, 1108 are in the portal today and 42 have committed to schools, including those returning to their original school. Their totals change several times per day, so they may be fairly accurate. 

There will be more enticing entries following the Sweet 16. 

3 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

According to Verbal Commits Transfer list, 1108 are in the portal today and 42 have committed to schools, including those returning to their original school. Their totals change several times per day, so they may be fairly accurate. 

There will be more enticing entries following the Sweet 16. 

Tucker DeVries committed to West Virginia.  What a surprise.

8 hours ago, Aquinas said:

Vice might be a much better fit in the 5 out, I recall hum being touted as a 3 point sheeter.

Yeah, I'm not sure if there were hard feelings or not, but someone like him (or Turnbull) would really seem to fit the Schertz offense well. I was told that Schertz wants to bring his starting five. Keep Jimerson and bring in another capable stretch five to pair with Avila and we'd be in pretty good shape.

30 minutes ago, Bilzz said:

Yeah, I'm not sure if there were hard feelings or not, but someone like him (or Turnbull) would really seem to fit the Schertz offense well. I was told that Schertz wants to bring his starting five. Keep Jimerson and bring in another capable stretch five to pair with Avila and we'd be in pretty good shape.

The person to have hard feelings with is no longer here.

28 minutes ago, Bilzz said:

Just curious. Who told you all of this. Sounds like message board wishful chatter.