What are the chances Bradley get his waiver granted this week??

BLIKNS

Good to see the temporary restraining order be converted to a preliminary injunction that extends through the rest of the season.  Now the sword of Damocles is no longer over the players' heads.  Apparently the NCAA saw the PR disaster on the horizon and made the smart play.

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/39121183/ncaa-states-aim-extend-tro-letting-transfers-play-immediately

TheChosenOne and Pistol like this

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An actual intelligent move by the NCAA. They can't change the rule without a vote of the members that's unlikely in 2 weeks so they join the motion with Ohio to make the TRO an injunction.

So EZ plays.

52 minutes ago, Billikenswin said:

More important is to see how the team players if Parker returns and I’d healthy enough to ply at his full potential-hopefully with Larry II and Meadows

Chalking this up to being an idiot wearing blue-colored glasses but with a healthy Parker, LHII, Meadows, and an eligible Ezwiro (with Zang off the bench), we’re going to dominate A10 play once everyone is back and close to 100%. Doesn’t say much about the state of the A10 but who cares right now. I need some wins in my life. 

CenHudDude likes this

22 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Chalking this up to being an idiot wearing blue-colored glasses but with a healthy Parker, LHII, Meadows, and an eligible Ezwiro (with Zang off the bench), we’re going to dominate A10 play once everyone is back and close to 100%. Doesn’t say much about the state of the A10 but who cares right now. I need some wins in my life. 

I know we never talk bad about the players, but I would be fine with less Meadows minutes 

16 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

I know we never talk bad about the players, but I would be fine with less Meadows minutes 

Agreed. But because I’m a MORAN I feel like he comes back healthy and becomes Isabell circa March 2019. 

3 hours ago, Billikenswin said:

More important is to see how the team players if Parker returns and I’d healthy enough to ply at his full potential-hopefully with Larry II and Meadows

Forget about May or Ford. No changes will be made for the better until this guy is gone. How do you get the President of the BOT fired?

slufan13 likes this