Jump to content

Recruiting - 2024


Pistol
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

Either John's commuting the 600+ miles and 8 hours and 52 minutes from Wichita to Evansville, or he has a new caretaker. 

 

I'd really hate to see him end up a Shocker.  

Sunrise has housing. He'll go bigger than Wichita. Wichita post Marshall is essentially just UMass anyway

BilliesBy40 likes this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bol may be gone, but along with Nassir Binion, Anthony Gause is a CBC 2024 player SLU is interested in:

Anthony Gause - PG, 6-2, 160 - St. Louis, MO (CBC) - AAU: MPJ Elite (Puma) - Twitter: @AnthonyGause_
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Dayton, Marquette, LSU, Missouri, Iowa State, Murray State, SIU-Carbondale, Evansville, Rice, Akron, Wright State, Milwaukee, Southeast Missouri, SIU-Edwardsville, Lindenwood, Appalachian State, Louisiana-Monroe, Lipscomb, Liberty, Northwestern State.

Latest News: Gause attended camp at Lipscomb. (6/13/22)

Scouting Report: Gause is a left-handed lead guard with a smooth, controlled game. He scores on three levels, knocking down his three off the catch and pulling up from anywhere in transition. He's an excellent decision maker with great vision and finds his spots. He runs the floor and plays with a lot of energy. He's an active defender who creates turnovers with his pressure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Pistol said:

Bol may be gone, but along with Nassir Binion, Anthony Gause is a CBC 2024 player SLU is interested in:

Anthony Gause - PG, 6-2, 160 - St. Louis, MO (CBC) - AAU: MPJ Elite (Puma) - Twitter: @AnthonyGause_
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Dayton, Marquette, LSU, Missouri, Iowa State, Murray State, SIU-Carbondale, Evansville, Rice, Akron, Wright State, Milwaukee, Southeast Missouri, SIU-Edwardsville, Lindenwood, Appalachian State, Louisiana-Monroe, Lipscomb, Liberty, Northwestern State.

Latest News: Gause attended camp at Lipscomb. (6/13/22)

Scouting Report: Gause is a left-handed lead guard with a smooth, controlled game. He scores on three levels, knocking down his three off the catch and pulling up from anywhere in transition. He's an excellent decision maker with great vision and finds his spots. He runs the floor and plays with a lot of energy. He's an active defender who creates turnovers with his pressure.

Gause is 15 still during the July live period. He easily could've been a 2025. Skilled on offense. Rare hesitation package and pace for a kid his age. The more I look around the area... I think he'll end up the best prospect in the metro for 2024. Purvey is the most productive and Binion has the most potential. 

Side note: He's not a lefty, shoots with his right hand... just really good with both hands at the rim. I've seen another scout call him a lefty in the past as well.

Pistol likes this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Pistol said:

Bol may be gone, but along with Nassir Binion, Anthony Gause is a CBC 2024 player SLU is interested in:

Anthony Gause - PG, 6-2, 160 - St. Louis, MO (CBC) - AAU: MPJ Elite (Puma) - Twitter: @AnthonyGause_
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Dayton, Marquette, LSU, Missouri, Iowa State, Murray State, SIU-Carbondale, Evansville, Rice, Akron, Wright State, Milwaukee, Southeast Missouri, SIU-Edwardsville, Lindenwood, Appalachian State, Louisiana-Monroe, Lipscomb, Liberty, Northwestern State.

Latest News: Gause attended camp at Lipscomb. (6/13/22)

Scouting Report: Gause is a left-handed lead guard with a smooth, controlled game. He scores on three levels, knocking down his three off the catch and pulling up from anywhere in transition. He's an excellent decision maker with great vision and finds his spots. He runs the floor and plays with a lot of energy. He's an active defender who creates turnovers with his pressure.

-I don't recall seeing Puma in the AAA circuit

-interest from some high level programs, ie, SLU, LSU and IAST

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-I don't recall seeing Puma in the AAA circuit

-interest from some high level programs, ie, SLU, LSU and IAST

The LSU interest is due to coaches moving from Murray State to LSU. Hard to say if LSU is actually interested currently, but at least one of their coaches still follows him, so I log it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-I don't recall seeing Puma in the AAA circuit

-interest from some high level programs, ie, SLU, LSU and IAST

Puma has made a big push in the last few years signing several notable draft picks to big money deals. Some of these have been busts but they have DeAndre Ayton, LaMelo Ball and Porter among others in their fold.

Puma has pushed their signees to 1. Start up their own AAU teams, then 2. Make them puma sponsored. Ball and Porter both run AAU teams with puma as their sponsor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

New offer:

Kuol Atak - F, 6-8, 190 - Haltom City, TX (Haltom) - AAU: 3D Empire - Twitter: @kuol_atak
Offers: Saint Louis, Texas-Rio Grande Valley.

Interest: Xavier, Michigan, Illinois, Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, Texas A&M, Utah, Iowa State, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Colorado State, Air Force, SMU, Tulsa, San Francisco, Belmont, Illinois-Chicago, Columbia, Louisiana Tech, Youngstown State, South Alabama, Louisiana-Monroe, Iona, South Dakota State, South Dakota, North Dakota, Cal State-Fullerton, Longwood, Liberty, Utah Valley, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Texas A&M-Commerce, Nicholls State, Northwestern State, Abilene Christian, Incarnate Word, Texas Southern.

Latest News: Atak received an offer from SLU. (6/26/22)

Scouting Report: Atak is a very long, lean forward with high-level skill at both ends. He blocks or disrupts every shot near him. He loves to get into passing lanes for deflections and steals. He rebounds well at both ends. He scores on three levels and has a surprisingly polished offensive game for his age and size, including good handles, vision, and passing ability. He has a confident jumper from the perimeter and mid-range. He moves very well at both ends and getting down the floor. He can guard three positions.

-Interest has blown up lately. The thing that jumps out here is his offensive skill set. A kid with his length/youth is normally going to be super raw and defensive-oriented. But he shoots it comfortably from all over. He passes well, moves well with and without the ball. Really unique talent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maurice Vassel - PF, 6-9, 180 - Kingston, Jamaica (St. Benedict's, NJ) - AAU: Riverside Hawks (Under Armour Association) - Twitter: @maurice_vassel
Offers: Saint Louis, St. Bonaventure, Fordham, La Salle, St. John's, Georgia Tech, Boston College, Illinois, Maryland, Rutgers, Texas A&M, TCU, Saint Peter's, Stony Brook.

Interest: Temple.

Latest News: Vassel received an offer from SLU. (6/28/22)

Scouting Report: Vassel is a long, skilled, athletic forward who creates matchup problems. He has good leaping ability and finishes hard in traffic. He's active and versatile on the defensive end. Vassel is originally from Kingston, Jamaica but living in the Bronx and attending St. Benedict's in NJ after also attending Commonwealth Academy in Springfield, MA.

-Not much interest I've been able to confirm yet. His Twitter account only has 24 followers and there seems to have been some confusion about the spelling of his last name last year - a lot of sources were giving him two Ls - so information other than offers is sparse.

Band Legend likes this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:
1st?

First I'm seeing it. Thanks. It's like drinking through a firehose all of a sudden. Here's another offer that I completely missed six weeks ago:

Christian Humphrey-Rembert - F, 6-9, 195 - Kentwood, MI (La Lumiere, IN) - AAU: Indy Heat (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @HumphreyRembert
Offers: Saint Louis, California, Stony Brook, NJIT, Cal Poly, UC-Santa Barbara, Southern Utah.

Interest: Loyola-Chicago, VCU, Xavier, Butler, Florida State, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Michigan, Michigan State, Illinois, Northwestern, Missouri, Stanford, Utah, Cincinnati, Air Force, SMU, Tulane, Missouri State, Illinois State, Evansville, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Ohio, Toledo, Miami-Ohio, Kent State, Western Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Central Michigan, Ball State, Youngstown State, Southeast Missouri, American, UC-Irvine, Weber State, Longwood, Howard, Coppin State.

Latest News: Humphrey-Rembert said he wants to visit SLU, Pitt, Cal, and Northwestern. (6/28/22)

Scouting Report: Humphrey-Rembert is a long (7-1 wingspan), athletic, active, versatile forward. He's smart off the ball, with good cutting instincts and the ability to switch. He's a crafty finisher inside and can shoot from out to the perimeter. He can defend multiple positions. He's strong for his wiry frame and plays with a high energy level. He transferred from East Kentwood HS in Michigan to La Lumiere School in Indiana.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Josiah Moseley - PF, 6-7, 200 - Round Rock, TX (Stony Point) - AAU: One Time Legends (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @Josiah_Moseley0
Offers: Saint Louis.

Interest: Texas, LSU, Colorado, Arizona State, Houston, Wyoming, SMU, Tulsa, North Texas, Rice, Louisiana Tech, Sam Houston State, East Tennessee State, Colgate, Northeastern, Louisiana-Monroe, Denver, UC-San Diego, Cal State-Northridge, Liberty, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Texas A&M-Commerce, Abilene Christian, Northwestern State.

Latest News: Moseley received an offer from SLU. (6/28/22)

Scouting Report: Moseley is a tough and active but controlled PF who cleans up the glass and finishes strong. He shows speed in the open floor and can handle the ball. He has good hands and touch. He's slightly undersized for the position but has long arms and could still be growing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New 2024 interest:

Jamie Vinson - PF, 6-10, 205 - Austin, TX (St. Michael's) - AAU: Southern Assault (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @JamieVinsonIV
Offers: Texas Tech, Tulsa.

Interest: Saint Louis, Xavier, Seton Hall, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Arizona State, Wyoming, SMU, South Florida, Pacific, Yale, Rice, Louisiana Tech, Miami-Ohio, Northeastern, Texas State, UMBC, Seattle.

Latest News: Vinson received offers from Texas Tech and Tulsa. (7/4/22)

Scouting Report: Vinson is a rim-running big man with agility and bounce. He always seems to be in motion. He has good handles and can create for himself inside, but can also step out and shoot it. He positions himself well in the post for his teammates. He has nice quickness for his size and rebounds the defensive glass really well. He's an excellent rim protector.

 

Nicolas Codie - PF, 6-8, 190 - Carrollton, TX (Newman Smith) - AAU: Southern Assault (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @NCodie25
Offers: Tulsa.

Interest: Saint Louis, Xavier, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Colorado State, Wyoming, Air Force, SMU, South Florida, East Carolina, Belmont, Pacific, North Texas, Rice, Louisiana Tech, Texas-San Antonio, Texas-Arlington, UMBC, Nicholls State.

Latest News: Codie received an offer from Tulsa. (7/4/22)

Scouting Report: Codie is a long, hardworking big man who is productive at both ends. He's tough around the rim and is a consistent shooter from mid-range and deep. He's a solid rebounder and gets up and down the floor well. He's comfortable with the ball in his hands and scores in a variety of ways going to the rim. He has good timing as a shot blocker.

 

Ebrahim Kaba - G/F, 6-7, 180 - East Orange, NJ (Peddie School) - AAU: - Twitter: @kabdadon
Offers: Lafayette.

Interest: Saint Louis, Richmond, Xavier, Penn State, Nebraska, Yale, Columbia.

Latest News: Kaba received an offer from Lafayette. (7/4/22)

Scouting Report: Kaba is a big, versatile scoring wing. He scores on three levels and has deep range. He's able to create for himself off the bounce. He causes mismatches with his length. He transferred from East Orange to the Peddie School.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More new interest:

Xavier Cato - PG, 6-0, 170 - Dallas, TX (South Oak Cliff) - AAU: Southern Assault (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @XavierCato1
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Harvard, North Texas, Ohio.

Latest News: Cato has new interest from Harvard. (7/4/22)

Scouting Report: Cato is a crafty, aggressive guard with a complete skill set. He's speedy in the open court and quick in the half court, with great handles and passing ability. He changes speeds and can shoot it off the catch or dribble. He's a tough defender with a strong frame despite his shorter stature.

 

Billy Richmond, III - SG, 6-6, 180 - Memphis, TN (East) - AAU: NJ Scholars (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @BillyRichmondI
Offers: Mississippi State, Memphis.

Interest: Saint Louis, Loyola-Chicago, Xavier, Northwestern, Tennessee, Cincinnati, Belmont, Murray State, Tennessee-Martin, Iona, Appalachian State, Lipscomb, Radford, Northwestern State.

Latest News: Richmond received an offer from Mississippi State. (7/4/22)

Scouting Report: Richmond is a left-handed wing with good size and shooting ability. He has a consistent, easy stroke from beyond the perimeter. He can put it on the floor a bit and get free in the mid-range. He attacks the basket in transition and generates offensive rebounds. His father played at Vanderbilt and Memphis.

 

Caleb Middleton - C, 6-10, 200 - Dover, NH (Western Reserve, OH) - AAU: BABC (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @CalebMiddlet0n
Offers: DePaul, Iowa, Florida International, Siena, Bryant.

Interest: Saint Louis, Dayton, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Xavier, Marquette, Georgetown, Virginia, Syracuse, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Indiana, Maryland, Illinois, Purdue, Penn State, UCLA, Ole Miss, Georgia, West Virginia, Iowa State, Cincinnati, Colorado, Central Florida, San Diego, Valparaiso, Yale, Ohio, Eastern Michigan, Samford, Northeastern, Georgia State, Appalachian State, Vermont, UMBC, Florida Gulf Coast, Stetson, Liberty, Longwood.

Latest News: Middleton has heard from BC, Pitt, Longwood, Maryland, Georgetown, Bryant, and Siena lately. (7/4/22)

Scouting Report: Middleton is a skilled big man with a versatile offensive skill set. He's a good passer and consistent finisher. He can stretch defenses with his shooting, with range out past the perimeter. He's a strong positional rebounder and assertive shot blocker. He has good footwork and agility and plays with deceptive physicality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More new interest:

Anthony Bates, Jr. - PG, 6-3, 170 - Katy, TX (Seven Lakes) - AAU: Houston Hoops (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @Ajbates_24
Offers: Lamar.

Interest: Saint Louis, Loyola-Chicago, Richmond, Wake Forest, Texas, Texas A&M, Missouri, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Iowa State, Houston, Arizona State, Utah, Washington State, New Mexico, Wyoming, Air Force, San Jose State, SMU, Pacific, Murray State, SIU-Carbondale, North Texas, Louisiana Tech, Texas-San Antonio, Rice, Sam Houston State, Ohio, Northeastern, South Alabama, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oral Roberts, Cal State-Fullerton, Cal State-Northridge, Texas-Rio Grande Valley, Tarleton State, Longwood, Texas Southern, Howard.

Latest News: Bates was excellent at the TABC Showcase in June. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Bates is a smart, smooth guard who lets the game come to him. He scores on three levels. He creates turnovers on defense. He gets wherever he wants on the floor to make plays for his teammates. He's a good decision maker and has a strong work ethic.

 

Christian Gilliland - G, 6-3, 170 - Southaven, MS (Northpoint Christian, TN) - AAU: EAB Tennessee (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @ChristianGill05
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Dayton, LSU, Ole Miss, Evansville, Robert Morris, Little Rock, Lipscomb, Radford.

Latest News: Gilliland was excellent at the BCAT Hoopfest in June. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Gilliland is an athletic, left-handed combo guard who scores on three levels. He gets to the basket with ease and finishes with either hand. He has a smooth, easy stroke from deep. He has the length and quickness to be a high-level defender. He can really fill it up, and averaged over 26 PPG as a sophomore.

 

Cooper Haynes - G, 6-3, 170 - Memphis, TN (Briarcrest Christian) - AAU: EAB Tennessee (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @CooperHaynes13
Offers: Missouri, Ole Miss, Memphis, Belmont, Jacksonville.

Interest: Saint Louis, Dayton, Xavier, Georgetown, Clemson, Minnesota, Tennessee, Texas, LSU, Vanderbilt, Kansas State, SMU, Murray State, Evansville, Columbia, Southern Miss, Ohio, East Tennessee State, Western Carolina, Appalachian State, Stetson, Liberty, Lipscomb, Radford.

Latest News: Haynes received an offer from Mizzou. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Haynes is a competitive left-handed guard with big-time scoring ability. He has a pure stroke and can really heat up from outside. He reads closeouts well and turns them into layups in traffic. He's smooth off the dribble and moves the ball well. He's tough and doesn't fear contact. He wants the ball in his hands in close games. He's a strong defender.

 

Jacob Theodosiou - PG, 6-4, 165 - Waterloo, ON (Western Reserve Academy, OH) - AAU: Wildcat Select (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @JacobTheodosiou
Offers: Dayton, South Carolina, Drake, Ohio, Youngstown State, Lehigh.

Interest: Saint Louis, Loyola-Chicago, Davidson, St. Joseph's, Villanova, Creighton, Xavier, Marquette, Butler, Georgia Tech, Pittsburgh, Ohio State, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Northwestern, Georgia, Oklahoma State, Cincinnati, West Virginia, Utah, Colorado State, Belmont, Valparaiso, Illinois State, Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth, Rice, Old Dominion, Toledo, Miami-Ohio, Western Michigan, East Tennessee State, Colgate, Georgia State, Appalachian State, Denver, Vermont, Central Arkansas, Liberty, Tarleton State, Longwood, Campbell.

Latest News: Theodosiou is representing Canada in the FIBA U17 World Cup. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Theodosiou is a natural floor general with knockdown shooting ability from three. He gets to the basket at a high pace. He's a smart player who sees the floor very well and has big-time playmaking ability. He's an aggressive player at both ends.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And more interest:

Abdur-Rahman De Leon - SF, 6-6, 180 - Boston, MA (St. Thomas More, CT) - AAU: New Heights (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @DelAbdul
Offers: Albany.

Interest: Saint Louis, Boston College, Vermont, Florida Gulf Coast, Longwood.

Latest News: De Leon received an offer from Albany. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: De Leon is a skilled wing with good positional size and the ability to create his own shot. He plays a calm, confident game. He sees the floor well, shoots at a high clip, and passes well for his position. He defends at a high level and can switch to guard any position.

 

Raijon Dispensa - F, 6-9, 205 - Bryn Mawr, PA (Shipley) - AAU: NJ Scholars (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @DispensaRaijon
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Cornell, Robert Morris, Chattanooga, Delaware.

Latest News: Dispensa has played well in events this summer. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Dispensa is a stretch forward with a nice stroke from the perimeter and the ability to put it on the floor and go to the rim. He's dangerous if left alone outside, and uses a nice head fake to create space in the mid-range. He's methodical, efficient, and unselfish. He transferred from Haverford to Shipley and reclassified as a 2024 recruit.

 

Justin Menard - PG, 6-3, 170 - Middletown, CT (Loomis Chaffee) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @just_menard
Offers: Albany, NJIT, Fairleigh Dickinson.

Interest: Saint Louis, Massachusetts, St. Joseph's, La Salle, Pittsburgh, Indiana, Vanderbilt, Air Force, Illinois-Chicago, Yale, Penn, Columbia, Brown, Dartmouth, Rice, Colgate, Holy Cross, Drexel, Siena, Georgia State, Vermont, UMBC, Cal State-Fullerton, Mount St. Mary's, Bryant, Longwood, South Carolina-Upstate.

Latest News: Menard played well at the NEPSAC Showcase in late June. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Menard is a pass-first guard who makes plays for his teammates. He has good size for his position, gets his shot off over defenders, and finds his teammates. He has range out past the NBA line. He transferred from Windsor High to Loomis Chaffee to play with his brother, who now plays at Saint Anselm College.

 

Kayvaun Mulready - G, 6-4, 175 - Worcester, MA (Worcester Academy) - AAU: Albany City Rocks (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @kayvaunnn
Offers: St. Bonaventure, Massachusetts, Providence, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Boston College, Northwestern, Nebraska, Iona, Siena, Fairfield, Bryant.

Interest: Saint Louis, Dayton, Richmond, Loyola-Chicago, George Washington, Xavier, Marquette, Virginia, Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Rutgers, Penn State, Missouri, Oklahoma, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Boise State, Air Force, SMU, Temple, Tulane, San Francisco, Belmont, Murray State, Yale, Penn, Florida International, Ohio, Miami-Ohio, Northern Illinois, Holy Cross, Towson, Northeastern, Quinnipiac, Georgia State, Vermont, UMBC, Albany, Maine, Florida Gulf Coast, Seattle, South Carolina-Upstate.

Latest News: Mulready received offers from Nebraska and GT. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Mulready is a big, strong combo guard with a combination of skill, athleticism, toughness, and versatility. He's an aggressive three-level scorer who finishes through contact. He rebounds the guard position very well. He creates for his teammates. He has quick hands and creates a lot of steals.

 

Qin Pang - SF, 6-9, 230 - Shenzhen, China (Christ the King, NY) - AAU: NY Renaissance (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @QinPang13
Offers: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, George Washington, Fordham, St. John's, Illinois, Oregon, Iona, Marist.

Interest: Saint Louis, St. Bonaventure, Virginia, UCLA, Utah, Washington State, Princeton, Columbia, Charlotte, Elon, Georgia State, Vermont.

Latest News: Pang received offers from Oregon, GW, and Fordham. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Pang is a huge, skilled wing who scores inside and out. He has a consistent stroke from the perimeter. He's strong going to the rim and hard to stop. He shows good defensive footwork for his size. He plays hard and creates matchup problems at both ends.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pistol, I apologize for asking this, because I'm sure it has been asked before, possibly by me, but what does it mean that a kid has "Interest" in a school?  Does the kid report to someone that he has interest in a school or list of schools?  Do the schools report somewhere that they are interested in a kid?  I'm sure it's not speculation.  There has to be one side or the other reporting it, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

Pistol, I apologize for asking this, because I'm sure it has been asked before, possibly by me, but what does it mean that a kid has "Interest" in a school?  Does the kid report to someone that he has interest in a school or list of schools?  Do the schools report somewhere that they are interested in a kid?  I'm sure it's not speculation.  There has to be one side or the other reporting it, right?

I'm not reporting a player's interest in a school, I'm reporting a school's interest in a player. If an article, (reputable) Twitter post, or other source mentions a school that has reached out to a player, I count it. If a coach from a given program follows a player on Twitter or other social media, I count it.

A player being interested in a school doesn't matter until it becomes mutual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2022 at 1:59 PM, Pistol said:

And more interest:

Abdur-Rahman De Leon - SF, 6-6, 180 - Boston, MA (St. Thomas More, CT) - AAU: New Heights (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @DelAbdul
Offers: Albany.

Interest: Saint Louis, Boston College, Vermont, Florida Gulf Coast, Longwood.

Latest News: De Leon received an offer from Albany. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: De Leon is a skilled wing with good positional size and the ability to create his own shot. He plays a calm, confident game. He sees the floor well, shoots at a high clip, and passes well for his position. He defends at a high level and can switch to guard any position.

 

Raijon Dispensa - F, 6-9, 205 - Bryn Mawr, PA (Shipley) - AAU: NJ Scholars (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @DispensaRaijon
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Cornell, Robert Morris, Chattanooga, Delaware.

Latest News: Dispensa has played well in events this summer. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Dispensa is a stretch forward with a nice stroke from the perimeter and the ability to put it on the floor and go to the rim. He's dangerous if left alone outside, and uses a nice head fake to create space in the mid-range. He's methodical, efficient, and unselfish. He transferred from Haverford to Shipley and reclassified as a 2024 recruit.

 

Justin Menard - PG, 6-3, 170 - Middletown, CT (Loomis Chaffee) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @just_menard
Offers: Albany, NJIT, Fairleigh Dickinson.

Interest: Saint Louis, Massachusetts, St. Joseph's, La Salle, Pittsburgh, Indiana, Vanderbilt, Air Force, Illinois-Chicago, Yale, Penn, Columbia, Brown, Dartmouth, Rice, Colgate, Holy Cross, Drexel, Siena, Georgia State, Vermont, UMBC, Cal State-Fullerton, Mount St. Mary's, Bryant, Longwood, South Carolina-Upstate.

Latest News: Menard played well at the NEPSAC Showcase in late June. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Menard is a pass-first guard who makes plays for his teammates. He has good size for his position, gets his shot off over defenders, and finds his teammates. He has range out past the NBA line. He transferred from Windsor High to Loomis Chaffee to play with his brother, who now plays at Saint Anselm College.

 

Kayvaun Mulready - G, 6-4, 175 - Worcester, MA (Worcester Academy) - AAU: Albany City Rocks (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @kayvaunnn
Offers: St. Bonaventure, Massachusetts, Providence, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Boston College, Northwestern, Nebraska, Iona, Siena, Fairfield, Bryant.

Interest: Saint Louis, Dayton, Richmond, Loyola-Chicago, George Washington, Xavier, Marquette, Virginia, Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Rutgers, Penn State, Missouri, Oklahoma, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Boise State, Air Force, SMU, Temple, Tulane, San Francisco, Belmont, Murray State, Yale, Penn, Florida International, Ohio, Miami-Ohio, Northern Illinois, Holy Cross, Towson, Northeastern, Quinnipiac, Georgia State, Vermont, UMBC, Albany, Maine, Florida Gulf Coast, Seattle, South Carolina-Upstate.

Latest News: Mulready received offers from Nebraska and GT. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Mulready is a big, strong combo guard with a combination of skill, athleticism, toughness, and versatility. He's an aggressive three-level scorer who finishes through contact. He rebounds the guard position very well. He creates for his teammates. He has quick hands and creates a lot of steals.

 

Qin Pang - SF, 6-9, 230 - Shenzhen, China (Christ the King, NY) - AAU: NY Renaissance (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @QinPang13
Offers: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, George Washington, Fordham, St. John's, Illinois, Oregon, Iona, Marist.

Interest: Saint Louis, St. Bonaventure, Virginia, UCLA, Utah, Washington State, Princeton, Columbia, Charlotte, Elon, Georgia State, Vermont.

Latest News: Pang received offers from Oregon, GW, and Fordham. (7/7/22)

Scouting Report: Pang is a huge, skilled wing who scores inside and out. He has a consistent stroke from the perimeter. He's strong going to the rim and hard to stop. He shows good defensive footwork for his size. He plays hard and creates matchup problems at both ends.

There are some all-time cool names on this list. "Raijon Dispensa" has so much nickname potential and everyone on the list sounds like a nightmare for Gus Phillips

Pistol and Young Charles like this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2022 at 1:57 PM, Pistol said:

I'm not reporting a player's interest in a school, I'm reporting a school's interest in a player. If an article, (reputable) Twitter post, or other source mentions a school that has reached out to a player, I count it. If a coach from a given program follows a player on Twitter or other social media, I count it.

A player being interested in a school doesn't matter until it becomes mutual.

Got it.  You're saying the school has done something to show that it has interest in the player, not the other way around.  Thank you.  That's helpful.  I apologize for when I ask you again a year and a half from now.

Pistol and 3star_recruit like this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...