Gordon

House

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

twitter shows nothing current if you search his name.  so if you are correct, you got quite hot off the presses info.  

I believe Gordon will never play a game for DePaul.

13 hours ago, cheeseman said:

If you heard this why not simply post the source or ask the person who may have told you this to verify

I heard it from another season ticket holder and I was using you guys to verify. I think it was pretty clear that I was not posting it as absolute fact. 

Settle down, Francis. 

SLU_Lax, doowop, moytoy12 and 1 other like this

since it hasnt been shown in twitter, or a depaul website/messageboard, i would guess at most and at this moment, gordon is having another tantrum, threatening to leave (again) and the depaul coaching staff is trying to talk to him.   until the coaches give up, we will likely remain in rumormode with nothing to substantiate either way.  

it is a shame the young man hasnt grown to accept responsibility and utilize his incredible god given attributes.   some day.  

6 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Sighted having dinner w/AC's. Wonder who picked up his tab? Isn't this what got Rickma in trouble at Utah? 

no picking up the tab got rickma in trouble.  as long as the coaches dont pay, no problem being out and about together.  

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

since it hasnt been shown in twitter, or a depaul website/messageboard, i would guess at most and at this moment, gordon is having another tantrum, threatening to leave (again) and the depaul coaching staff is trying to talk to him.   until the coaches give up, we will likely remain in rumormode with nothing to substantiate either way.  

it is a shame the young man hasnt grown to accept responsibility and utilize his incredible god given attributes.   some day.  

I thought the same thing. It's wise to not speculate too much here. 

4 hours ago, House said:

I heard it from another season ticket holder and I was using you guys to verify. I think it was pretty clear that I was not posting it as absolute fact. 

Settle down, Francis. 

My point was you could have verified it from that persons source before posting a rumor. Oh by the way I heard Ford is having an affair with a cheerleader anybody heard  this.  

almaman likes this

29 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

My point was you could have verified it from that persons source before posting a rumor. Oh by the way I heard Ford is having an affair with a cheerleader anybody heard  this.  

Is that the same one that organized situation 2? I could see the connection. They both recruit good players, but some still question their game management skills.

40 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

My point was you could have verified it from that persons source before posting a rumor. Oh by the way I heard you were having an affair on your wife; anybody heard  this?

Your post would have been a good post instead of a bad one if you'd chosen a different subject for your fake rumor in the second sentence, such as I've modified it.

Edited by Quality Is Job 1