Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
House

Gordon

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, White Pelican said:

I looked at two of them. Nothing there.

Hold up.  DePaul has TWO message boards?

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Ugh i wanted this to be true

 

10 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Ugh i wanted this to be true

Give it time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Gordon picking up some little kids at Ambrose in Webster when I was there to pick up my daughter. I can't remember the exact day but I was surprised he was in STL on a week day at the time. I think it was around May 10th.  I know DePaul follows a trimester schedule and I tried figuring out when exactly undergrads were done for the summer but am too dumb. I'm pretty sure the 3rd trimester (the spring schedule) ended June 7 with exams through the 14th of June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I saw Gordon picking up some little kids at Ambrose in Webster when I was there to pick up my daughter. I can't remember the exact day but I was surprised he was in STL on a week day at the time. I think it was around May 10th.  I know DePaul follows a trimester schedule and I tried figuring out when exactly undergrads were done for the summer but am too dumb. I'm pretty sure the 3rd trimester (the spring schedule) ended June 7 with exams through the 14th of June.

Interesting.

Also, that's a great school.  Both of my kiddos went there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I saw Gordon picking up some little kids at Ambrose in Webster when I was there to pick up my daughter. I can't remember the exact day but I was surprised he was in STL on a week day at the time. I think it was around May 10th.  I know DePaul follows a trimester schedule and I tried figuring out when exactly undergrads were done for the summer but am too dumb. I'm pretty sure the 3rd trimester (the spring schedule) ended June 7 with exams through the 14th of June.

I’ve seen him around Webster twice on random week nights the last few months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Interesting.

Also, that's a great school.  Both of my kiddos went there.

My wife and I love Ambrose. Such a great school.

 

5 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I’ve seen him around Webster twice on random week nights the last few months 

Very interesting. It's not like Chicago is a far drive from St. Louis but being back during the week on multiple occasions seems odd. Unless someone is taking your classes for you 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

My wife and I love Ambrose. Such a great school.

 

Very interesting. It's not like Chicago is a far drive from St. Louis but being back during the week on multiple occasions seems odd. Unless someone is taking your classes for you 😎

With telecommuting, the world of work and school have changed.  Perhaps his courses are tele-.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

My wife and I love Ambrose. Such a great school.

 

Very interesting. It's not like Chicago is a far drive from St. Louis but being back during the week on multiple occasions seems odd. Unless someone is taking your classes for you 😎

If I was his coach I wouldn’t want that knucklehead going back to STL.

Id try my hardest to keep him away from the bad influences in St. Louis and keep an eye on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...