Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

3 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Don't care who got what suspension. Program is done. The suspensions were cleawrly designed to get them to leave without kicking them out.

SLU gave themselves the death penalty today.  Im sure as hell never getting season ticketsr again.  

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought when people were talking about Crews and 10 year rebuilds they were crazy, but there is no getting around this one, the program is dead. I don't see how it comes back and I don't expect to be at a game the rest of this season.

Ya Gordon is gone now, Like I noted earlier, i was fine with everything no matter the decision if it was ONLY the s3.  losing your future piece = done.

JJ will transfer

Bess will be a fifth year transfer

french will head back home

I really hope they sue the sh!t out of SLU.  Good luck on getting donations from anybody.  

As much I thought it was time for Biondi to go, this just goes to show that you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.  

6 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Ya Gordon is gone now, Like I noted earlier, i was fine with everything no matter the decision if it was ONLY the s3.  losing your future piece = done.

JJ will transfer

This.  The whole thing is done.  

I don't want to be basketball focused in lieu of young ladies who may have been assaulted but this seems extremely excessive given there are no crim charges. This seems to be above and beyond similar recent suspensions from other schools.  It's really hard to justify this punishment.  And, if the actions were that bad to effectively expel 4 players then why were those players allowed to be on campus and have basically all the rights and privileges of a student athlete?  The punishment is hard to reconcile with the actions to date. 

JMM28 likes this

11 minutes ago, wgstl said:

JJ will transfer

I could also see ford resigning and taking a job at a smaller school

I will wait and see what coach Ford the remaining players and signees do before I jump off the ledge.

I have to believe the money donars for the stadium and program will have a lot of influence on whether Freddy and Chris remain SLU employees.

A change in administration would be a good start.

I think most of us were concerned this day was a possibility and now it is here.

Coach Ford is a magician with recruits and a SLU education is a great thing maybe we bounce back.

Billikid likes this

1 minute ago, St. Lunatic said:

Is there any point where the third-party findings will go public?

Rosenblum is free to release whatever he wants.  

What I am interested to see is how long Kratky's old colleagues at the Prosecutors's Office try to keep the criminal case "open".  The police report is what we should all want to see and that won't be made public while the case is "open".