Incoming recruits - updates (2017)

bauman

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, kappy96 said:

Thanks for sharing.  I'm always a little skeptical to base opinions off highlight reels as they are selective in what they show but appreciate your insights and thoughts.  You didn't address the comparison of Gordon vs. Tilmon...interested to hear what you have to say.

IMO, (Only seen them each play once) Tilmon is out of the college-age Willie Reed genre of big men (relies on athleticism and length) while Gordon is more Zach Randolph, (powerhouse but with good feet)

Both are awesome, awesome players

boys, boys -- if you're going to fight and call names, please pick on the right kid.  It was kappy96 that called Tilmon a project, Justin, not Hoosier Pal.  Kick that sand in the right face.

I also love how if you say Gillmann is a senior enough times, it must be true.  How about one of you insiders confirm that to be the real deal.  Saying its "easy to do" is one thing but how about backing that ease with some facts.  Sure, Crawford did it.  So did Conklin.  So did Cassity.  And I'm thinking maybe Josh Fisher given his Pepperdine transfer experience.  But I can't think of another although I am devoting little thought to the process.

7 hours ago, Taj79 said:

boys, boys -- if you're going to fight and call names, please pick on the right kid.  It was kappy96 that called Tilmon a project, Justin, not Hoosier Pal.  Kick that sand in the right face.

I also love how if you say Gillmann is a senior enough times, it must be true.  How about one of you insiders confirm that to be the real deal.  Saying its "easy to do" is one thing but how about backing that ease with some facts.  Sure, Crawford did it.  So did Conklin.  So did Cassity.  And I'm thinking maybe Josh Fisher given his Pepperdine transfer experience.  But I can't think of another although I am devoting little thought to the process.

Basically if you're a 4 year scrappy gym rat with a high basketball iq, it's assumed you're graduating early. Duh. 

4 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

So for some actual news to talk about

BBE 17U: Darius Garland,Shaun Williams,Fred Thatch,Karrington Davis,Jericole Hellems, Kale Catchings,Joe Reece,Francis Okoro & James Wiseman

Hopefully Thatch can do some recruiting this season 

4 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

So for some actual news to talk about

BBE 17U: Darius Garland,Shaun Williams,Fred Thatch,Karrington Davis,Jericole Hellems, Kale Catchings,Joe Reece,Francis Okoro & James Wiseman

Man that's a loaded team.  Lots of high ranked out of towners. I'd love to get Davis and Hellem's as a package in 2018.  Garland, Wiseman, and Okoro are all playing up a level right. I think those 3 played up a level last year unless I'm confusing them. 

7 hours ago, Franchise_08 said:

Stretch

y b dat? it was one letter away from jello raper's name. I got it right away. speaking of the Cos, Dave Chapelle's new netflix shows (2) are off the charts funny. He has a bit about Cosby that's gonna stir it up. Highly recommend. 

11 minutes ago, almaman said:

y b dat? it was one letter away from jello raper's name. I got it right away. speaking of the Cos, Dave Chapelle's new netflix shows (2) are off the charts funny. He has a bit about Cosby that's gonna stir it up. Highly recommend. 

Watched the first one last night. Did not expect him to tie it all together like he did at the end with the Cosby joke/comment.

1 hour ago, almaman said:

Chappelle's Show was one of the greatest shows ever made, period!  My wife and I went to Dave's opening show at the Pageant when he came back to stand up. He just got hammered for his Bill Cosby routine. He was the best of the comedians we have seen live by far (we have seen 40-50 in three years). 

Starting Netfix in 5...4...3

15 minutes ago, The Pelican said:

Chappelle's Show was one of the greatest shows ever made, period!  My wife and I went to Dave's opening show at the Pageant when he came back to stand up. He just got hammered for his Bill Cosby routine. He was the best of the comedians we have seen live by far (we have seen 40-50 in three years). 

Holy that last joke made me spit out my food

7 hours ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Hey Pistol, don't know if you've gotten to it yet, but don't you need to make the 2017 recruiting list "2 LOI's signed, 2 scholarships open" now that Zeke and Matt have transferred 

Edited. Thanks!

12 hours ago, The Pelican said:

Starting Netfix in 5...4...3

Have you seen Doug Stanhope? The 2 of them are best at it currently imo