Billikens VS BYU GDT

CBFan

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listened to it in the radio, confusing experience. We did reasonably well until the end of the game when we got killed. Lost by 30 pts. This was not a favorable game to us, did worse than expected. Bishop did very well for a long portion of the game. I do not know if they got really tired but at the end they were scoring very little. There will be better games, and Bishop did well.

Just now, Westy03 said:

Lets hope this is the last year we get pushed around in the paint for quite awhile 

Hassan French and DJ Foreman (health permitting) will not be treated like Gillmann and Neufeld and Agbeko tonight.

MN and AG were truly brought in as whipping boys. That was kinda hard to watch. Thrown to the wolves. AG is a junior. Come on.

5 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

BYU has several key players who are fresh off 2 year Mormon missions, including Mika. Given that I remember Majerus saying that his Mormons at Utah came back from their missions having not played basketball and out of shape, kudos to those guys who clearly aren't dragging after 2 years away from the sport.

We should send our bigs on missions.

1 hour ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

I just want to say Jim Crews destroyed our program. Whoever thought Gillman was a D1 basketball player should never be allowed to have a basketball related job ever.

Agree 100%.  Crews has set this program back nearly 2 years. Those were the best recruits he could nab after 3 straight tournament appearances?  And half of them left!