Davell Roby Tweet

Tonka

This was Davell's Tweet from a couple hours ago. I wonder if it has anything to do with the team or something personal. I really like this kid. I would love to see this kid have a senior night with the Billikens. If so, he will go down as a Billiken favorite. The kids works hard and is a great kid. Good luck with whatever it is, Davell!

His Tweet:

I just simply want to thank God. I am finding myself. It's about to get ugly believe that. #Trust the process.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was Davell's Tweet from a couple hours ago. I wonder if it has anything to do with the team or something personal. I really like this kid. I would love to see this kid have a senior night with the Billikens. If so, he will go down as a Billiken favorite. The kids works hard and is a great kid. Good luck with whatever it is, Davell!

His Tweet:

I just simply want to thank God. I am finding myself. It's about to get ugly believe that. #Trust the process.

Isn't "trust the process" a reference to Clagett's tweet? Or is it more general?

By your quotes all year you seem to have a lot of inside info on what's going on with the Bills. What harm would it do to be a little more transparent?

My understanding is that he's a team leader and he was one of the few to "buy in" to what the coaches wanted this year.

Looking at some of DR's other tweets, a transfer does not appear on the horizon. He has been to at least one of Tatum's games since the season ended for SLU. I highly doubt that he would be doing ambassador work for the program if he was abandoning ship.

Looking at some of DR's other tweets, a transfer does not appear on the horizon. He has been to at least one of Tatum's games since the season ended for SLU. I highly doubt that he would be doing ambassador work for the program if he was abandoning ship.

Roby knew Tatum before he came to SLU.

When you see the difference between Roby and some of the others you must see there are vast differences between players. Some of them appear motivated to do what it takes to get where they want to go with this team, others appear either less motivated or more interested in other things.

One of the "few" to buy in sounds like Crews lost the team. I don't need names, but how many "bought in"?

I don't want to put a specific number on it, but I'd say ~5. Again, just things I've heard, but there's a difference between those who have bought in and those who think they've bought in.

This is funny - early in the year some where saying that by DR's body language during games that he was not buying in and now this stuff about him buying in. I have never been big in to the body language stuff on the court - the problem is you have no idea why or what is going on in the minds of the coach and player while sitting up in the stands. Now if you are sitting across the desk from the person then body language can be important. If he says trust the process then I would agree that he is not leaving. I do not have a problem with players after a long season that was as rough as this one taking a few days during spring break to clear their heads. In fact that could be even a very good thing. We will just have to wait and see what Crews does - many on here including myself were wondering what his plan was and if he had the steel to let some players go. As far as the staff goes - I have no idea who could be on the hot seat or not but Crews does need to shake things up in more ways than one. I wonder if May and our new President had a come to Jesus talk with Crews - the administration can not let this program drop back so ultimately heads will roll at some point in the future unless things get better. I have said that Crews will get next year for sure but after that all bets are off unless things improve significantly.