Dayton by 1 1/2 over the Bills

The Wiz

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some Cobra Kai sheet right there.

Fear does not exist at this gym, pain does not exist at this gym.

Hell yeah Coach Crews don't take no sh*t. Screw Dayton and their Sweater Vests their pre-season championship run ends tomorrow.

I got to tell you - if I was in bounding the ball and I had a guy right in my face inches away, I would do the same thing - what is so surprising is that Coffee was stupid enough to do it twice to himself. Like Sen. Mconnell says ( I hate the guy by the way) There is no education in the second kick of the mule.

OK, my turn. The way I see the SLU / UD game tomorrow is as a toss up which is too close to call with any confidence. SLU has definitely the upper hand in defense, and should do well and win it provided the shots score. If we have an off day in scoring we may well lose this one. Dayton is not very good at defense and we should be able to shut them down to a considerable degree, however, all bets are off if our guys do not sink baskets. I would think this game may well be a low scoring game.

What would I like to see tomorrow? I would love to see Barnett revive and score with his throws, and Macall shooting and connecting. I would hope to see Evan in his warrior stance running loops around their defense and scoring like he can. Same for Jett, McBroom, and Loe. I would also love to see some contribution to the score by the freshmen. I would like to see SLU making a much higher percentage of the FT. These are my hopes, what I want to see. The reality is that as of now, until we know how well we score tomorrow, this promises to be a very close and hard fought game.

OK, my turn. The way I see the SLU / UD game tomorrow is as a toss up which is too close to call with any confidence. SLU has definitely the upper hand in defense, and should do well and win it provided the shots score. If we have an off day in scoring we may well lose this one. Dayton is not very good at defense and we should be able to shut them down to a considerable degree, however, all bets are off if our guys do not sink baskets. I would think this game may well be a low scoring game.

What would I like to see tomorrow? I would love to see Barnett revive and score with his throws, and Macall shooting and connecting. I would hope to see Evan in his warrior stance running loops around their defense and scoring like he can. Same for Jett, McBroom, and Loe. I would also love to see some contribution to the score by the freshmen. I would like to see SLU making a much higher percentage of the FT. These are my hopes, what I want to see. The reality is that as of now, until we know how well we score tomorrow, this promises to be a very close and hard fought game.

Interesting. I'd never read the Blackburn Review, but a guy I was talking to at a wedding this past weekend was a manager for UD and mentioned the blog. He said their forum isn't as good, but the comments for the blog can be fun. Anyway, the dude has a "Holocaust" joke and an "Ebony and Ivory" joke in the same paragraph. Wow. Tasteful.

Also, I find it interesting that he views Loe so negatively when Dayton has had quite a few Loe-type big men who shoot threes.

Interesting. I'd never read the Blackburn Review, but a guy I was talking to at a wedding this past weekend was a manager for UD and mentioned the blog. He said their forum isn't as good, but the comments for the blog can be fun. Anyway, the dude has a "Holocaust" joke and an "Ebony and Ivory" joke in the same paragraph. Wow. Tasteful.

Also, I find it interesting that he views Loe so negatively when Dayton has had quite a few Loe-type big men who shoot threes.

I think he usually does a pretty substantial pre-season rundown of all the teams but in general it's typical SVU garbage.

He's just still pissed about last season's game when Loe dropped 17 on them in a 29-point beat down.

I'd love to see JB never get off the bench unless it's too hand out towels.

I'd love to see JB never get off the bench unless it's too hand out towels.