Dayton by 1 1/2 over the Bills

The Wiz

Like how after the basket is good, Chaifetz jumps up, raises his arms and just walks right out onto the court with time still remaining.

One of my favorite all time moments in Bills history, and my son's first ever sporting event. He was 44 days old and slept soundly through the mayhem.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect the start will be equally bad for each team. I know I have seen Dayton on a few times this early --- seems to bring back memories of Dayton/Xavier games. Rivalry week whatevers.

Why is there always one ****** bag in every thread who asks "by the way, what the hell is a Billiken?" I guess putting an R and a Y with UD and creating "Rudy Flyer" is creative at a much higher level than I can comprehend.

These guys will be gunning for us. I hope we can spoil their whole Saturday, not just the end of a Saturday night, seeign as we tip at 11:00 am. They beat Gonzaga and Ol eMiss an dlost to baylor by one. They'll be tough at their place. I guess school is still out though.

When I first heard about this a few years ago, my first inclination was that Dayton, specifically Coffee, deserved what they got. The defender can't reach across the baseline; a rule often neglected by referees. (VCU does it all the time). If Coffee was doing that and the refs weren't calling it, I have no problem with that dude up. UD fans are complete babies about this ordeal...